News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I posted a link on here which was ignored.

Started by rogerpbackinMidEastUS, October 05, 2015, 12:56:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Perhaps because it mentioned rugby, which was poignant because of the topicality.

What it actually is, is a link to an app that allows us US-based people (+ perhaps other ex-pats worldwide) to watch virtually every
English terrestrial TV station LIVE.
This opens up access to a lot of other other sporting thingies, MOTD  etc...etc  + Casualty and Emmerdale  :0)

Perhaps it was my name and people expected a joke or the taboo word Rugby but it's a great tool
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

jarv

A big thanks from me (in Massachusetts). I watched the second half of the rugby (embarrassing loss by England) and yesterday match of the day.  I also told the few Brits on my football team at Sunday morning's game. I suspect it will get blocked soon though.

Logicalman

Was it the Mediahhh app per chance?

Great app that, got it on my tablets, phones and even on the FireStick so I can watch all the proggies on the main TV.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: Logicalman on October 05, 2015, 05:21:20 PM

Was it the Mediahhh app per chance?

Great app that, got it on my tablets, phones and even on the FireStick so I can watch all the proggies on the main TV.

On my original post you were 'accredited' Tony  :0)

YankeeJim

Roger, I down loaded it and the quality is superb. I watched a bit of BBC news talking about a poor child that had died as a result of a bus running into his school. Is there anything ever good to be heard on the news anywhere?  
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

HatterDon

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on October 05, 2015, 12:56:33 PM
Perhaps because it mentioned rugby, which was poignant because of the topicality.

What it actually is, is a link to an app that allows us US-based people (+ perhaps other ex-pats worldwide) to watch virtually every
This opens up access to a lot of other other sporting thingies, MOTD  etc...etc  + Casualty and Emmerdale  :0)

Perhaps it was my name and people expected a joke or the taboo word Rugby but it's a great tool

You could also try this, Roger. :bump:

:bump:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: HatterDon on October 05, 2015, 07:11:45 PM
Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on October 05, 2015, 12:56:33 PM

This opens up access to a lot of other other sporting thingies, MOTD  etc...etc  + Casualty and Emmerdale  :0)

You could also try this, Roger. :bump:

:bump:

Is that growling bumping Don  :0)

Glad to see Jarv and Jim are getting some use out of Tony's 'discovery'

NogoodBoyo

I've been paying $29 per game to watch the rygbi world cup.  What joy to see England do so well!:-)
Now Roger, what or where was that link (with thanks in advance for your cooperation (says he, smiling)?
Nogood "getting so much more joy out of the World Cup than the depressing Fulham performances, isit" Boyo

grandad

I live in Spain & use FilmOn Live TV on my Laptop, Samsung Tablet & iPhone 5 as a back up if Sky goes down.
Where there's a will there's a wife

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: NogoodBoyo on October 06, 2015, 05:14:47 PM
I've been paying $29 per game to watch the rygbi world cup.  What joy to see England do so well!:-)
Now Roger, what or where was that link (with thanks in advance for your cooperation (says he, smiling)?
Nogood "getting so much more joy out of the World Cup than the depressing Fulham performances, isit" Boyo

MEDIAHHH

Good luck to you guys in the next rounds

NogoodBoyo

Thanks Roger.  Hope you didn't get washed away down there.
Nogood "rain, rain and more rain, isit" boyo

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: NogoodBoyo on October 06, 2015, 05:14:47 PM
I've been paying $29 per game to watch the rygbi world cup.  What joy to see England do so well!:-)

There will be dancing on the streets in Surrey when Wales get knocked out, literally.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.