watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Funny things your kids say

Started by dannyboi-ffc, October 07, 2015, 08:12:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboi-ffc

There really is nothing funnier than the innocence of a kid saying something that an adult wouldn't get away with. They can even really embarrass you in public.

Here's one from my eldest. When she was about 4, a girl went missing in Wales. I can't remember her name and obviously the joke is not about the situation. But she overheard me and the wife talking about it concerned for her safety. She interupted "what's wrong mummy?". "There's a little girl that's gone missing in Wales." My daughter immediately look very concerned, "oh no" she replied. "How are they going to get her from inside a Whales tummy?"

Once again apologies for the actual story. That wasn't what was funny, only my kids could say something like that
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Holders

I once called my little daughter "Laura, Laura come quickly, there's a water otter in the kitchen". She ran into the kitchen excitedly and said "where?". I pointed to the kettle. She still likes to remind me of how I so cruelly embarrassed her and she's 25 now.

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Kent Cassandra

Talking to my grandson recently and he said 'Granddad, how old are you?'. 'seventy eight' I replied.
He thought for a moment and said 'You can't be... you'd be dead'!!!
Cornish Cassandra 1996, Don Quixote 2002, Kent Cassandra 2009.

Burt

Our neighbours have a whippet, and when it was a puppy and Burt Jr. was knee high it (the dog, rather than my son) had to have a leg amputated. When it had recovered, we went for a stroll around Bushy Park with the neighbours and the dog, the dog was on the leash because of the deer around us, and at one point Burt Jr. piped up "please can I walk what's left of your dog?". Priceless.

f321ffc

Dad will you please stop spending my inheritance. 092.gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

snarks

Tying my then young daughters shoelace, she lovelingly puts a finger on the top of my head and starts twirling my hair one way then the other, whilst singing "now you're bald, now you're not" over and over again.

She gets embarrassed when I mention it to her now.

epsomraver

My grand daughter aged 4 came back from Florida and with a straight face told me that she had seen Cinderella's Arseole, With a straight face I asked what she meant , she meant to say " Cinderellas's castle!  :005: :005:

epsomraver

Quote from: Burt on October 07, 2015, 09:04:22 AM
Our neighbours have a whippet, and when it was a puppy and Burt Jr. was knee high it (the dog, rather than my son) had to have a leg amputated. When it had recovered, we went for a stroll around Bushy Park with the neighbours and the dog, the dog was on the leash because of the deer around us, and at one point Burt Jr. piped up "please can I walk what's left of your dog?". Priceless.
064.gif 064.gif

bog

We were about to fly home from Cyprus and my daughter was telling her 3 year old  twin daughters that the next day we would be flying back home. They looked at each other and then one asked 'Will the plane be flying backwards then?'   

092.gif

BestOfBrede

On a train, 1 of my nieces said to her dad (my brother) when a man sat near them.....
"Why's that man got a cake on his head?"

The man was of Indian/Pakistan decent and had on, a pink turban!

Bill2

I was in hospital with a broken arm and  my sister, her husband and my niece came to visit. When told I had broken my arm my niece who was probably about 4/5 said don't worry my Dad will fix it.

The wonders of mall children.

Bill2

Quote from: Bill2 on October 07, 2015, 09:15:22 PM
I was in hospital with a broken arm and  my sister, her husband and my niece came to visit. When told I had broken my arm my niece who was probably about 4/5 said don't worry my Dad will fix it.

The wonders of mall children.
Should have read small children.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

When my daughters were 5 and 6, I looked out of the back window and they were on their knees praying besides a patch of dirt.
When they'd gone I went to have a look and there was a cross made from 2 lollipop sticks with
"Here lies the dead bee" written on it.
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

bobbo

My brother and sister in law lived with my mother in law , but on being presented with their council house - years ago - their daughter said we've got our own house now and me and my brother have our own bedrooms , but mum and dad still have to sleep together
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Holders

Quote from: epsomraver on October 07, 2015, 01:26:36 PM
My grand daughter aged 4 came back from Florida and with a straight face told me that she had seen Cinderella's Arseole, With a straight face I asked what she meant , she meant to say " Cinderellas's castle!  :005: :005:

So would Windsor Arsehole be the queen?
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Forever Fulham

My mother used to tell the story that when I was three years old, I walked in on my parents and some friends they were entertaining in our living room.  I walked over to the large bay window in the room, looked out, and excitedly proclaimed, "Jesus Christ, it's snowing outside!"  Later that night, long after the nervous laughter had died down and the guests had left, my mother reportedly turned to my dad and said, "We've got to clean up our act."