watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bristol away tickets

Started by f321ffc, October 07, 2015, 09:32:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboi-ffc

Cheers for the link mate! I don't agree with this system, even though it's no problem for me I think first come first serve is better.

They are treating Bristol City as if they are Barcelona lol. I'll be amazed if it sells out before Monday. Unless there are less than a 1000 tickets.

Proper looking forward to this one! My first jolly boys outing for a while lol. My daughters staying at home as it's Halloween.  Hopefully Kit wears a Woy mask and turns into a tactical genius
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on October 07, 2015, 10:45:34 AM
Cheers for the link mate! I don't agree with this system, even though it's no problem for me I think first come first serve is better.

They are treating Bristol City as if they are Barcelona lol. I'll be amazed if it sells out before Monday. Unless there are less than a 1000 tickets.

Proper looking forward to this one! My first jolly boys outing for a while lol. My daughters staying at home as it's Halloween.  Hopefully Kit wears a Woy mask and turns into a tactical genius

It's not the club's fault, it's Bristol City not giving us many tickets
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on October 07, 2015, 11:50:22 AM
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on October 07, 2015, 10:45:34 AM

It's not the club's fault, it's Bristol City not giving us many tickets

The club doesn't have to make it a loyalty points thing. It should.be first come first serve imo. Bristol City haven't told them to do it this way

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

MJG

Why should it be first come first served?
It's rare we have to resort to this but with limited capacity it's only fair that those who go most get first choice.
And I'm not someone with 600plus,  I have 549 do I'm third in the list.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: MJG on October 07, 2015, 12:36:43 PM
Why should it be first come first served?
It's rare we have to resort to this but with limited capacity it's only fair that those who go most get first choice.
And I'm not someone with 600plus,  I have 549 do I'm third in the list.

And look how many games do you go too? 600 is ridiculously high. I think 300 points and then after a day or so it should be available to all sth
It's never affected me because my points are always high but they soon won't be and I don't think it's fair after all the games I've been to over the past 15 years will count for nothing in 3 years time. I will be right down the priority list and the club will reward the present fans who can afford to go every game.

It's not loyalty points imo, it's you spend the most money points. Most people pick out the games they want to go to because they can only afford a select amount.

Maybe there is no other way but there can't be many fans with 600. Will this game even sell out? I'm guessing the allocation is around 1500

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Berserker

600 is a bit high. I'll have to get one seat on one of my season ticket that has high loyalty points, then another seat another day with my season ticket with low loyalty points. Means I can't sit with my friend
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

f321ffc

There are only 1400 away tickets due to ground redevelopment and as we have not played at Ashton gate for quite a few years I suspect there are lots of Fulham fans who have this ground to tick off their list.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: f321ffc on October 07, 2015, 01:13:19 PM
There are only 1400 away tickets due to ground redevelopment and as we have not played at Ashton gate for quite a few years I suspect there are lots of Fulham fans who have this ground to tick off their list.

Including me lol. Been looking forward to this for a while

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

SKSW6

Not really happy with the £30 price to be honest. Anything over £25 is too much for a Championship game imo.

SP

I don't think I've ever seen us win at Bristol City & it could be quite an intimidating place for the away fan.  On the plus side, I recall a pub near the ground with a rather impressive collection of underwear (female) hanging from the ceilings - different times.

Holders

It's just up the road for me and I'll be disappointed if I don't get a ticket, I went to the last one there.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Berserker

Could I walk to the ground from Bristol Temple Meads easily. I'll be on my own so don't want to get lost
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Supermitch

I think the principle of the points system is fair.  There are only a few occasions like this (Brentford & QPR being others).  If it was a simple first come first serve then many regular away supporters may miss out and the uproar that would cause.  Remember Kettering away (pre loyalty points) where it was on a ballot!!  That said I do think 600 is high but if there are a lot with that number of points fair enough. 

I have 539 and have no doubt will be able to get one on Monday, suspect that even when it gets to 200+ points will be able to get.

Buffalo76

Quote from: SKSW6 on October 07, 2015, 01:29:04 PM
Not really happy with the £30 price to be honest. Anything over £25 is too much for a Championship game imo.

:plus one:

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Supermitch on October 08, 2015, 01:31:03 PM
I think the principle of the points system is fair.  There are only a few occasions like this (Brentford & QPR being others).  If it was a simple first come first serve then many regular away supporters may miss out and the uproar that would cause.  Remember Kettering away (pre loyalty points) where it was on a ballot!!  That said I do think 600 is high but if there are a lot with that number of points fair enough. 

I have 539 and have no doubt will be able to get one on Monday, suspect that even when it gets to 200+ points will be able to get.

That's my biggest issue mate. How high the points are but like you say not many will be that high so it shouldn't make a difference. My frustration comes because I've had this planned for ages and my mate only has 460 and my brother in law 580 so I've got to either buy mine seprately and sit on my own or wait and risk them going.

If it was 400 to start then I think that would make more sense. We wouldn't have a whole week of different groups every day. You could have anyone above 400, then 250 on Saturday and from Monday all STH.

Maybe I'm just being harsh on the club. It's just typical for the game I targeted as my jolly boys outing this season lol

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

f321ffc

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on October 08, 2015, 06:25:35 PM
I think the principle of the points system is fair.  There are only a few occasions like this (Brentford & QPR being others).  If it was a simple first come first serve then many regular away supporters may miss out and the uproar that would cause.  Remember Kettering away (pre loyalty points) where it was on a ballot!!  That said I do think 600 is high but if there are a lot with that number of points fair enough.  

That's my biggest issue mate. How high the points are but like you say not many will be that high so it shouldn't make a difference. My frustration comes because I've had this planned for ages and my mate only has 460 and my brother in law 580 so I've got to either buy mine seprately and sit on my own or wait and risk them going.

If it was 400 to start then I think that would make more sense. We wouldn't have a whole week of different groups every day. You could have anyone above 400, then 250 on Saturday and from Monday all STH.

Maybe I'm just being harsh on the club. It's just typical for the game I targeted as my jolly boys outing this season lol
Dannyboi dont worry about seats you young whipper snapper, stand up the back with your mate and brother in law and  leave the sitting down to us old barstewards.  092.gif COYW
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: f321ffc on October 08, 2015, 06:57:07 PM

Dannyboi dont worry about seats you young whipper snapper, stand up the back with your mate and brother in law and  leave the sitting down to us old barstewards.  092.gif COYW

Lol is it standing then? I just assumed it was an all seater

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

f321ffc

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on October 08, 2015, 07:44:22 PM
Quote from: f321ffc on October 08, 2015, 06:57:07 PM

Dannyboi dont worry about seats you young whipper snapper, stand up the back with your mate and brother in law and  leave the sitting down to us old barstewards.  092.gif COYW

Lol is it standing then? I just assumed it was an all seater
No im sure its all seater and in good old Fulham tradition we will all sit down.(especially us olduns)
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

dannyboi-ffc

So now me and the lads have all got our tickets, sitting all over the place rather than together. And there are still seats available in all 3 blocks.

I thought the whole 600 loyalty points seemed OTT. It could only happen to fulham lol.

How Fulhamish would it be if we don't even sell out!

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]