watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Next Manager Discussion Thread

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, November 07, 2015, 04:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhys Lightning 63

Just taking a look at Oddschecker, these are a list of managers that are up for the QPR job (so at a similar level of pull to us). So out of THIS lot, who'd you take?

Nigel Pearson, Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink, Tim Sherwood, Alan Stubbs, Ian Holloway, Malky Makay, Michael Laudrup, Slavisa Jokanovic, Martin Jol, Glenn Hoddle, Malky Mackay, Alan Curbishley, Gus Poyet, Nigel Adkins                
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

love4ffc

Nigel Pearson.  No to Jol, no to Curbs and no to Tim. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Buffalo76

Pearson. No- nonsense type of manager.

sunburywhite

Micky Adams is free

Sligo Rangers and him parted company on Nov 3rd
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Slaphead in Qatar

Quote from: Buffalo76 on November 07, 2015, 04:23:20 PM
Pearson. No- nonsense type of manager.

on another thread you said lambert.  :022:

Buffalo76

Just picked from the names listed. I'll take Pearson or Paul Lambert.

Oakeshott

H4usuallysitting

Peter Grant, nope, Kit Symons.....nope Peter Grant, nope Alan Curbishley, nope Kit Symons......oh, I don't blinking know

grandad

Why should we hire any one from that list of losers & has beens. I would want someone who is doing the business now. Managers are no different from players. If you offer enough money in salary & transfer funds you can get almost anyone.

Anyone from the list mentioned would be frying pan fire for me.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Wimbledon_White

Alas, if we announced Paul Lambert as manager tomorrow; I wouldn't bemoan the decision.

I'd be gutted for Kit but I wouldn't complain. I am happy to give him till Xmas but I would understand if Khan's patience didn't match mine.

westcliff white

Lee Clark blimey he hasn't done much since Huddersfield, best out the if we are to change would be Lambert for me.
Every day is a Fulham day

Neil D

Quote from: grandad on November 07, 2015, 05:22:20 PM
Why should we hire any one from that list of losers & has beens. I would want someone who is doing the business now. Managers are no different from players. If you offer enough money in salary & transfer funds you can get almost anyone.

Anyone from the list mentioned would be frying pan fire for me.
Why are so few decent managers British?  Maybe we should look abroad if we want to avoid the discard pile from other clubs...but then we tried that with Jol / Meulenstein / Magath...

f321ffc

Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

love4ffc

ToodlesMcToot

Not a one on that list for me. Bob Bradley. Won't happen and won't be accepted with this bunch. Still my choice.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

sunburywhite

Domino1879

Always wanted Laudrup - would get good football and command respect.
Let's face it, Kit is a pussy cat.

love4ffc

Quote from: Domino1879 on November 07, 2015, 05:58:57 PM
Always wanted Laudrup - would get good football and command respect.
Let's face it, Kit is a pussy cat.

Or would that make him a Kit-ten  :005: