watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

REVEALED: WHY STEVE CLARKE DEAL WITH FULHAM COLLAPSED AT ELEVENTH HOUR

Started by Friendsoffulham, November 22, 2015, 12:38:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chesh

That Hob Nob forum currently has 61% 'unhappy that he stayed'.

It's a mixture of how it all seems to have transpired and their opinion of him as a coach.

he's not done himself any favours that's for sure
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: westcliff white on November 23, 2015, 12:07:44 PM
Danny Muprhy would be taking a risk a she has no coaching experience at all, we had that with Kit for one and secondly he has burnt his bridges with the current regime apparently.

Lee Clark who I love as an ex player has had very little success in coaching and for me is not the one to go for.

We need to get an experienced head in with a younger man who can be groomed to take us on further.

What's he supposedly done since his time on the 5 man panel to pick Kit, if you don't mind my asking? Can't recall him being overly critical of anything publicly, though he may have second guessed the appointing process in hindsight, I think. No way I'd want him coaching or managing Fulham at this point in his career. He's done nothing to warrant a manager's job. If he's wanting that kind of opportunity, then he needs to be coaching right now at some level rather than sitting in a pundit's chair.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Twig

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on November 23, 2015, 01:59:35 PM
Danny Muprhy would be taking a risk a she has no coaching experience at all, we had that with Kit for one and secondly he has burnt his bridges with the current regime apparently.

Lee Clark who I love as an ex player has had very little success in coaching and for me is not the one to go for.

We need to get an experienced head in with a younger man who can be groomed to take us on further.

What's he supposedly done since his time on the 5 man panel to pick Kit, if you don't mind my asking? Can't recall him being overly critical of anything publicly, though he may have second guessed the appointing process in hindsight, I think. No way I'd want him coaching or managing Fulham at this point in his career. He's done nothing to warrant a manager's job. If he's wanting that kind of opportunity, then he needs to be coaching right now at some level rather than sitting in a pundit's chair.

Much as I loved DM as a player, I agree, he has no coaching or management experience to qualify him to walk straight in as Head Coach (or whatever we are calling it).

Ichabod Magoo

Quote from: jarv on November 23, 2015, 12:24:34 PM
Looks like Fulham dodged not one but two bullets....Clarke has a lot of egg on his face now and should find a new agent.

3 losses in a row and he's on gardening leave.
If your nose runs and your feet smell, you must have been born upside down. ~ Chudley Rippington III

JDH101

Quote from: Twig on November 23, 2015, 05:00:40 PM

Much as I loved DM as a player, I agree, he has no coaching or management experience to qualify him to walk straight in as Head Coach (or whatever we are calling it).

I disagree. He reminds me a little of Gary Monk. A born leader. Talks a lot of sense when I hear him on Talksport and MOTD. I would be more than happy to give him a punt. What he achieved in the game as a player goes far beyond anything Kit did. He was my choice last time around so I was upset when I heard he was on the panel as that sort of ruled him out.

westcliff white

Not sure what he has done toddles but he himself said it a while back on the radio
Every day is a Fulham day