watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR Joke

Started by Peabody, November 24, 2015, 01:31:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

Whilst in the chemist, a man spots a new brand of condoms, called Olympic condoms, so he buys a pack.

When he gets home he tells his wife what he has brought. Why are they called Olympic she asks. Because the are coloured gold, silver and bronze. What colour are you wearing tonight she cheekily asks. Gold he he laughs. Wish it was silver, it would make a change if you came second.

FFCAli

Quote from: Peabody on November 24, 2015, 01:31:25 PM
Whilst in the chemist, a man spots a new brand of condoms, called Olympic condoms, so he buys a pack.

When he gets home he tells his wife what he has brought. Why are they called Olympic she asks. Because the are coloured gold, silver and bronze. What colour are you wearing tonight she cheekily asks. Gold he he laughs. Wish it was silver, it would make a change if you came second.
:005: :005:
Welcome back Peabody.  I always click on your jokes first.

jarv

That one will go down well at tonights darts match.

HatterDon

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

filham

Like it and we have been missing you.

gerrys

Talking of chemists

One day Paddy, an Irishman, goes into a chemist shop - reaches into his pocket and takes out a small Irish whiskey bottle and a teaspoon..
He pours some of the contents onto the teaspoon and offers it to the chemist.. "Could you taste this for me, please?"
The chemist takes the teaspoon, puts it in his mouth, swills the liquid around and swallows it.

"Does that taste sweet to you?" says Paddy.
"No, not at all," says the chemist.
"Oh that's a relief," says Paddy,
"the doctor told me to come here and get my urine tested for sugar."

f321ffc

Quote from: gerrys on November 24, 2015, 05:32:11 PM
Talking of chemists

One day Paddy, an Irishman, goes into a chemist shop - reaches into his pocket and takes out a small Irish whiskey bottle and a teaspoon..
He pours some of the contents onto the teaspoon and offers it to the chemist.. "Could you taste this for me, please?"
The chemist takes the teaspoon, puts it in his mouth, swills the liquid around and swallows it.

064.gif

Had trouble getting in the front door of my local high street chemist the other day.

I think I'm getting too big for my Boots

Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

bobbo

Quote from: gerrys on November 24, 2015, 05:32:11 PM
Talking of chemists

love it
1975 just leaving home full of hope

YankeeJim

Quote from: Peabody on November 24, 2015, 01:31:25 PM

Ah! The master is back. I knew I could prod you into action.  065.gif
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.