watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR klitschko vs Fury

Started by One James stannard, November 24, 2015, 08:32:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One James stannard

As a big boxing fan I just wanted to know how my other family thought this fight would finish

Wearethewhites

Klitschko all day long. Can't see any other outcome.

westcliff white

I want Klitschko to really do a number on that ignoramus Fury. If ever a man needed bring down a peg or 10 its him.
Every day is a Fulham day

Blanco

Klitchko. Fury seems extremely confident though. I wouldn't be entirely surprised if Fury won. I hope he doesn't.

Woolly Mammoth

Fury will be put to sleep one way or another.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

alexmur

fury worth a tenner at 10/3

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

J

Fury is all mouth. Probably helping the wallet for both the respective fighters but he will get beat down.
Joshua on the other hand could be a great rival to klitschko!

fulhamben

There's no doubting that klitschko is the better boxer, but you have to remember that he will be 40 in a few months. And as everyone knows, it doesn't matter how good a boxer you are, age will always catch up with you in the end. Plus fury is in the best shape of his life, he has shed a lot of flab for this one. I have a sneaky feeling he might do this. And as to the aj comments I've seen all his fights and to me he is one of the best boxers I've ever seen. I'd put him in with anyone and expect him to win in 5 or less no matter who the opponent. He reminds me of a young mike Tysoe but bigger. Beast of a boxer with the likable attributes of Bruno. Just seems like a nice well rounded young man who let's his gloves do the talking as opposed to his mouth like all the others
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

alexmur

Quote from: fulhamben on November 25, 2015, 12:15:55 AM
There's no doubting that klitschko is the better boxer, but you have to remember that he will be 40 in a few months. And as everyone knows, it doesn't matter how good a boxer you are, age will always catch up with you in the end. Plus fury is in the best shape of his life, he has shed a lot of flab for this one. I have a sneaky feeling he might do this. And as to the aj comments I've seen all his fights and to me he is one of the best boxers I've ever seen. I'd put him in with anyone and expect him to win in 5 or less no matter who the opponent. He reminds me of a young mike Tysoe but bigger. Beast of a boxer with the likable attributes of Bruno. Just seems like a nice well rounded young man who let's his gloves do the talking as opposed to his mouth like all the others
aj will be world champion the man is unstoppable, I also agree with you on fury I think he might just do it great price in the bookies. never mind the trash talking from him klitch is so boring he us just trying to hype it up,at the end of the day he earned this fight on merit.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

David Allen Crankshaw

Fury will hopefully get a good thumping. His arrogance is just too much.

BigbadBillyMcKinley

AJ is a superb boxer, but is respectful and modest at the same time. He will definitely be world champion sooner rather than later.

In regards to Fury, the bloke is a pikey (fingers crossed he doesn't read this forum!) and is all mouth and not the skill to back it up. I hope, and think, he'll get spanked....but then I've been wrong in the past  :dft001:
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

FortCollinsFulham

Fury will lose via self KO

Seriously though, Fury will walk into Klitschko's jab all evening and be finished late or lose the ensuing lopsided decision.
'Cause I'm already gone, if you bet on me you've won.

Up you Whites

The Equalizer

Does heavyweight boxing still exist? I thought that died when Sky Box Office took over.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Barry White

Fury, got a feeling he's going to get it done.

Blanco

He'll earn £5 million either way. Not a bad price for a loss.

One James stannard

I think klitschko will win this because he is the better fighter and has the experience to see off fury BUT this is the heavyweight division and all it takes is one punch.

Anthony Joshua, now there is a fighter I love watching. Such natural power and comes across as a really nice guy who I think has a very bright future ahead of him. My only question mark over Anthony is his chin, he hasn't been hit to date so would love to see how he handles a bit of pressure, I'm looking forward to him step up against Dylan white

Nero

anyone got any links to the fight

FortCollinsFulham

Fury clearly winning going into the final round. Wait for inept boxing judging, especially in Germany, to give it to Wlad somehow
'Cause I'm already gone, if you bet on me you've won.

Up you Whites

westcliff white

God I hope fury doesn't win, he is all that is bad in one person

westcliff white

McCrory on sky thinks to close to call