more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Cheltenham Festival

Started by FFChris, March 02, 2016, 04:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFChris

FOUR DAYS OF FUN FOR A TENNER!!!
I'm running a competition this year for the four days of the Cheltenham Festival.  Entry fee is £10.  If you interested please send me a PM and I will send you more details.  Please include your e-mail address in the PM.
Thanks
Chris

davew

Quote from: FFChris on March 02, 2016, 04:43:39 PM
I'm running a competition this year for the four days of the Cheltenham Festival.  Entry fee is £10.  If you interested please send me a PM and I will send you more details.  Please include your e-mail address in the PM.
Thanks
Chris
I got an email like this once from some foreigner, asked me to send him £100 to cover administration costs and then he would send me more details about a 1/2 million inheritance that I was entitled to. Good luck with your idea though!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: davew on March 02, 2016, 09:41:13 PM
Quote from: FFChris on March 02, 2016, 04:43:39 PM
Thanks
Chris
I got an email like this once from some foreigner, asked me to send him £100 to cover administration costs and then he would send me more details about a 1/2 million inheritance that I was entitled to. Good luck with your idea though!

I've had one of them from Nigeria once..Hilarious

davew

Mince, are you still waiting to receive the cheque, I heard that it is in the post!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: davew on March 02, 2016, 09:55:28 PM
Mince, are you still waiting to receive the cheque, I heard that it is in the post!

I'm still waiting for Lotto to send me my 33 million..
Hope they aren't trying to cheat me
Wife's went and bought a new set of Bath Towels
on the back of it coming..lol