watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Charity Shield - another borefest..?

Started by LBNo11, August 06, 2010, 07:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham_Adam

I'm actually going to watch it and looking forward to it. The football season has started! :D
The past is told by those who win.

Lighthouse

I am listening to it and finding it funny that Scum England players are being booed by the United fans and the United England players booed by Scum fans.

When I had a life I would not bother but I haven't so I will listen to it.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

RidgeRider

well, I am watching it because I have finally started to get excited about football again. Have to admit this summer I have not missed the game at all. Too many matches I guess last year but that is not a complaint! Last year was fantastic if you are a Fulham fan.

So far the match has been boring but........it is the beginning of the season so I look forward to another 10 months of 7AM matches and Fulham finishing in the top 10!

United seem very mortal today. I think they may struggle this year.

ImperialWhite

Quote from: RidgeRider on August 08, 2010, 03:30:56 PM
well, I am watching it because I have finally started to get excited about football again. Have to admit this summer I have not missed the game at all. Too many matches I guess last year but that is not a complaint! Last year was fantastic if you are a Fulham fan.

So far the match has been boring but........it is the beginning of the season so I look forward to another 10 months of 7AM matches and Fulham finishing in the top 10!

So...we improve our away form and continue our recent form against Man U at home, 6 points from our first two games!   :54:

Lighthouse

blingo

RidgeRider

Quote from: blingo on August 08, 2010, 03:44:50 PM
No FULHAM......NO INTEREST.

It's football Bling, how can you not be interested?  :dft012:

RidgeRider

Quote from: ImperialWhite on August 08, 2010, 03:40:16 PM
Quote from: RidgeRider on August 08, 2010, 03:30:56 PM

So...we improve our away form and continue our recent form against Man U at home, 6 points from our first two games!   :54:

Yep....that's it!

Lighthouse

Lighthouse

Lighthouse

Lighthouse

Lighthouse

Far from dull. Lets be more positive about football and the new season. I hate these people who post negative comments all the time.

os5889

Great game, I actuallly smiled when Berbatov scored, got soooo much stick last year. Just hope he doesn't score against us!

Smalling looks happy and well theres 2 medals for him now, a europa league runners up and a community shield! Not bad for a player at Maidstone 18 months ago!