Main Menu

is it a fox

Started by Fletchino, August 07, 2010, 07:57:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletchino

did anyone see the fox on ss news at cc today :011:

Rupert

No, but I saw it at the game.

Good little mover, twisted and turned well, but I can't say it had much impact on the match. One for the future, maybe.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Tonywa

But didn't a fox appear the the Cottage during a game a couple of seasons back?  Maybe I'm wrong, but there are so many strolling around in urban areas now that they hardly attract any comment.  There is a particularly bold one at The Oval who, a couple of months back, walked slowly across the terracing in front of the pavilion, totally undeterred by the fact that several hundred people were sitting there.

TW

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Rupert on August 07, 2010, 08:16:04 PM
No, but I saw it at the game.

Good little mover, twisted and turned well, but I can't say it had much impact on the match. One for the future, maybe.

Repacement for Murph perhaps ? Its not looking good for him at the moment as he is starting this season as he finished off last. He has'nt looked like the fulcrom of the midfield or the sprayer of great passes for ages.

On a stroll back from the ground to Barnes Bridge, probably after the Burnley game, I saw eleven including a gathering of three under Hammersmith Bridge. Whatever next ............. parakeets ? 

Tonywa

On a stroll back from the ground to Barnes Bridge, probably after the Burnley game, I saw eleven including a gathering of three under Hammersmith Bridge. Whatever next ............. parakeets ? 
[/quote]

Heaven forfend!! Lol!!

TW

CorkedHat

Quote from: Tonywa on August 08, 2010, 01:45:33 AM

Heaven forfend!! Lol!!

TW
[/quote]

As an Australian it was quite weird walking through Richmond Park a couple of years ago and seeing hundreds of parrots in the wild. Although they weren't Australian - mainly South American from what I could see -they still brightened up a Spring morning. Where I live parrots in the form of lorikeets, corellas, galahs and grass parrots are everywhere and are considered a bit of a pest by the farmers but not as much as the sparrows who the locals still blame the Poms for introducing them
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

HatterDon

I sat through an hour of Sky Sports News waiting for what they teased as "action from Craven Cottage" only to see two geldings in coats and ties giggle themselves into a pool of urine over a fox. Meanwhile, footage of SIX GOALS was nowhere to be seen.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Teabag

Perhaps we should keep the fox as a mascot?

The Doctor

No idea how it got in, but it was in the Hammersmith End as well.  Nearly tripped a couple of lads over as it dashed across the aisle from H7 to H6.  Then it got onto the pitch just as they were watering it before kick off (not just before HT as SSN continually emphasised).  Dashed up to the Putney End penalty area and then ran aimlessly back and forth, so I'm not convinced he'd make a decent signing.  Eventually he scrambled into the Putney End and I saw no more of him until I turned on the TV.  He was hurdling those seats quicker than I do when in search of a HT beer!

Lighthouse

It wasn't on Fox News  :doh:
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Fletchino

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 08, 2010, 10:49:23 AM
It wasn't on Fox News  :doh:
im very  surprised  its not on fox news they missed out there

ScalleysDad

Quote from: The Doctor on August 08, 2010, 10:28:04 AM
No idea how it got in, but it was in the Hammersmith End as well.  Nearly tripped a couple of lads over as it dashed across the aisle from H7 to H6.  Then it got onto the pitch just as they were watering it before kick off (not just before HT as SSN continually emphasised).  Dashed up to the Putney End penalty area and then ran aimlessly back and forth, so I'm not convinced he'd make a decent signing.  Eventually he scrambled into the Putney End and I saw no more of him until I turned on the TV.  He was hurdling those seats quicker than I do when in search of a HT beer!

This could go on .......... and on. I see a perfect fit and potential captain material.
No idea how it got in .......... same applies for some of the Roy signings.
Nearly tripped a couple of players ............ the Etuhu and Murph school of defending.
Dashing up to the putney end penalty area and running around aimlessly .............. good lord where to begin.