News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

England goalkeeper beaten three times by Millwall!

Started by CorkedHat, August 08, 2010, 05:57:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CorkedHat

James had a debut to forget for Bristol City as his new side lost 3-0 at home to Millwall. James, who ended the World Cup as England's No. 1, was beaten by Darren Ward (42), Danny Schofield (48) and Paul Robinson (60). Millwall secured the comfortable win despite losing Darren Carter to a red card in the second half.- Soccernet Website
:035:
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

HatterDon

Hey! Hey! Take it easy on the gent, Mr. Hat. It's not his fault that a succession of England selectors have been stupid enough to consider him international quality. It could have been worse. He could have done that trick next week up in Bolton.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Tom

Told you guys we didn't want him. He is over the hill and on the downside of his career.
Fulham for life!

Fulham_Adam

Not his fault he plays for a crap team. He's a decent keeper.

I was stupid enough to put Bristol City in my accumulator though  :dft007: The only team who cost me as I had QPR, Charlton, Sheffield Wednesday and Derby. Derby were a brilliant price against an awful Leeds side.
The past is told by those who win.

epsomraver

Sorry Corkie, he is not England's keeper anymore. Foster Hart and Robinson, and breaking news, Robinson has retired from International football so we only have two!, also in case you missed it Bobby Z has been picked, let's hope it doesn't affect him the same as Knight and Bullard

CorkedHat

Quote from: epsomraver on August 08, 2010, 11:45:04 AM
Sorry Corkie, he is not England's keeper anymore. Foster Hart and Robinson, and breaking news, Robinson has retired from International football so we only have two!, also in case you missed it Bobby Z has been picked, let's hope it doesn't affect him the same as Knight and Bullard

Thanks ER - yes I knew about BZ but WOT NO GREEN!
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us