watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bolton Away, who's going??

Started by os5889, August 08, 2010, 03:43:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

os5889

Im weighing up Bolton away or a day of pinting and punting in Cambridge.

Any FoFers heading that way?

ImperialWhite

£40, and 3-4 hours each way, on the train. No thanks - but I am going to try to go more away matches this season. Probably the midlands games, which I hope might be a bit cheaper and quicker to get to.

os5889

I'm in Cardiff so it is 3-4 hours on the train for every game for me, still my season ticket is my pleasure and its worth it!

ScalleysDad

Quote from: ImperialWhite on August 08, 2010, 03:51:03 PM
£40, and 3-4 hours each way, on the train. No thanks - but I am going to try to go more away matches this season. Probably the midlands games, which I hope might be a bit cheaper and quicker to get to.

These are good away games and I'm glad the Baggies are back as that is literally just off the M5. They are possibly the most laid back of the midland triangle. Villa are so far up themselves its scary and Birmingham is like going back in time with regards to some of the fans ..... okay many of them. The Wolves was fun last year but I know some of them so that helped. Not a nice area to get lost in. Stoke sort of counts now if you are going to these but that is just horrible. All doable off the motorways or from Birmingham New Street ........ actually St Andrews is walkable from there.
Bolton joins Newcastle as a bridge too far from here but excluding manure I 've got the first seven home game in the bag and of course the Baggies game in October and maybe Spam.

OS.  In a way I'm sorry Cardiff did'nt make it as that was would have added another easy away day from Exeter.