Main Menu

Smalling Debut

Started by os5889, August 08, 2010, 04:28:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

os5889

70 Minutes comes on in the Charity shield

A very warm reception!

White Noise

Whats not to like though. A very sorted young man and not a piss taker like the young Rio was. Gives you everything he has got and he hasd got quite a lot. I will follow his progress with interest. Not because he is ex-Fulham but because he is English and looks like the real deal. 

boxhockcycsock

I thought he looked good tonight, but the commentators were having a go at him in the 87th minute for passing the ball back to chelsea.

A shame that we sold him, but I wish him well and I'm sure that many more will want to follow in his footsteps...I look forward to many more young talents signing for Fulham  :54: and may we keep more than we sell.
Time is blind.
Make sure in the parking lot of life, you do not take it's handicapped spot because then you'll be occupying time's space, the ticket for which is being thrown into a wormhole.

TonyGilroy

I have to say that to me he doesn't look like the real deal.

I wish him well because he appears likeable and hard working but I've seen nothing that tells me that he's a future top talent. Obviously Ferguson, Wenger and Hodgson know better than me but I'll be following his progress with great interest simply because I don't see him becoming the player that they expect.

I also don't see how Ferguson can let him learn playing Premier and Champions League football. His role in central defence is too vital to allow him to learn on the job whilst making errors.

We'll see. I don't expect to be proved right.

AlFayedsChequebook

I think that this season he will struggle and the fans will get on his back, but if Man Utd have patience he will be a top centre back. Ideally he would struggle and we resign him in a few years time for a couple of mill.