News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

(rubbish quality!) highlights of Werder Bremen game, including fox!

Started by ImperialWhite, August 08, 2010, 08:31:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrska

I love the GASP when Gera nets his first..  made me crack up!

beijing ben

Eddie Johnson's finish looked half decent. The fox got about the same amount of time as the highlights did...

HatterDon

Here in the states we have a sporting expression "mid-season form." It's used when a guy in pre-season looks as sharp as he's ever looked once he's got his "real season" feet under him. If you look in the sports dictionary under "mid-season form" you'll see Gera's first and third goals. Absolutely stunning.

Suddenly, I'm hoping FSC is carrying the England v. Hungary international -- one that I'd have rather ignored in favor of pulling weeds until this weekend.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Lighthouse

Well done for this. Although I still would have had the camera pull back from the television to reveal somebody being strangled or somebody holding a bloody knife. But thanks for it anyway. :dft012:
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

MrCheviot

Quote from: mrska on August 08, 2010, 08:34:22 PM
I love the GASP when Gera nets his first..  made me crack up!

Indeed! Perhaps worthy as a goal of the season candidate, shame the season hasn't started yet though.
"Zamora!! What About that? We have seen some brilliant football from Shakhtar Donetsk tonight, but nothing.. nothing quite as good as that!"

Tom

Thanks ImperialWhite for the highlights. Gera's first goal was great and world class! Loved that gasp as well.
Fulham for life!

LRCN

jarv

Thanks. Picture quality may not be the best but the quality of the goals, excellent!

Vinnieffc

The Fox transfer has fallen through due to it's excessive wage demands. Rumour has it it's having a medical at Hull this afternoon.

Burt

Wow... Some good finishing there, the second in particular was top notch  :clap_hands:

Not sure what the fox was looking for. Perhaps he had left his pint and balti pie behind.