more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Medical taking place at Spurs today

Started by bill taylors apprentice, January 30, 2016, 12:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil D

Quote from: win-dup on January 30, 2016, 05:40:49 PM
Should have let him go to 'Boro. What revenge that would be, him having to live there.
...and in the Premier League.

Max Headroom

£5m for Dembele is a snip. If he develops well they will sell him on for £30m. And I'd give to evens that he does, so £15m is the par price. With his contract expiring we would never get that so £5m and a loan back is a result

sunburywhite

I met Dembele about a year ago and shook his hand (or rather held it)(talk about wet fish)

Being a rugby player I was surprised what a wet fish of a handshake he had. Seemed a very shy lad and quite non-physical. I could not imagine him grabbing hold of John Terrys gonads in the penalty area
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

YankeeJim

Quote from: sunburywhite on January 30, 2016, 06:04:23 PM
I met Dembele about a year ago and shook his hand (or rather held it)(talk about wet fish)

Being a rugby player I was surprised what a wet fish of a handshake he had. Seemed a very shy lad and quite non-physical. I could not imagine him grabbing hold of John Terrys gonads in the penalty area

Your not allowed to take tweezers on the pitch.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: St Eve on January 30, 2016, 02:51:48 PM
I'll take The 5 million, but couldn't careless about the loan back. You think he's lazy now!

Could be right. His recent performances have hardly set the world on fire and he has looked like a man counting down time. The Spurs scouting staff must have seen him do something though. Five million was a good deal in our position, as you say five million and a loan might come back to hurt us although we are woefully short of options unless Gayle is going to move across town but if its 1.7 and a loan we have been royally screwed over.
Max Headroom points out about the possibility of him developing into a 3o million pound player. I hope the Spurs Head of Development has a wand as his development into what everyone said he was destined to become ground to a halt ages ago.

westcliff white

He will be eager to prove his worth to Spurs if he comes back on loan to us, I say if as Spurs apparently were not keen on that idea earlier in the window as they have a massive injury catalogue with their strikers.
Every day is a Fulham day

Jack Fulham

I hope Spurs make better use of him than they have with some of our other talent. Possibly one of the better deals we can get considering situation. I do fear what our strike force will look like next season though, we may hold on to Ross this January but what about next summer?

Bracken White

I am of the opinion, especially ivo the FFP scenario, that we should retain the strongest squad possible at this time, as cover. I rate both Pringle & Smith & do not think that they should be dispensed with, and particularly the latter, who provides something different up front. For what it is worth, I also do not agree with playing a single striker - never works for FFC!
Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique

valdeingruo

The thing that annoys me most about this is that they will take our "Two Moussa" Song and think they created it.

Its annoying that Spurs tend to get our players for a snip. I can understand this one though. Fee or no fee essentially.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

BestOfBrede

Mightily funny how you lot say it's a done deal but the official Fulham site says nowt !

valdeingruo

Quote from: BestOfBrede on January 30, 2016, 09:05:59 PM
Mightily funny how you lot say it's a done deal but the official Fulham site says nowt !

Frozen Molasses delivers news faster than our news.

BestOfBrede

We'll continue to believe the red tops, Twitter, facefeck, etc..
At the end of the day I only believe news when it's real!

valdeingruo

Quote from: BestOfBrede on January 30, 2016, 09:14:23 PM
We'll continue to believe the red tops, Twitter, facefeck, etc..
At the end of the day I only believe news when it's real!

Well that's how i view it too.

Lighthouse

According to The latest this still has a bit to go. Some reports are stating that the fee is only under two million with add ons. Now the rumour is that there is a row because Spurs want him now and Fulham need him until the end of the season.

As for not believing anything until it is on the offal. Then what is the point of any MB? It is all about opinion and rumour. We heard the rumour of our latest signing long before it was official. The same goes for pour new manager. Some rumours are true and some are not.

Still rumours about the Brighton player Ince joining us and even another player from abroad.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

GrahamG

If he's going i'd rather he went. No interest in loaning him back.

ron

"Originally poached by Tottenham for their quality of passes.....
Eventually their bench is warmed by those ex-Fulham ****s......"

They've been looting anyone we've had who's shown promise for years. Perhaps they are just making sure they don't miss a Johnny Haynes second time around?

Snibbo

westcliff white

Quote from: Lighthouse on January 30, 2016, 09:24:29 PM
According to The latest this still has a bit to go. Some reports are stating that the fee is only under two million with add ons. Now the rumour is that there is a row because Spurs want him now and Fulham need him until the end of the season.

As for not believing anything until it is on the offal. Then what is the point of any MB? It is all about opinion and rumour. We heard the rumour of our latest signing long before it was official. The same goes for pour new manager. Some rumours are true and some are not.

Still rumours about the Brighton player Ince joining us and even another player from abroad.
Rumour on the one from abroad is it is an Anderlcht player think a winger called Ibrahima Conte.

Interestingly they currently have Stafano Okaka playing for them
Every day is a Fulham day

copthornemike

Sky suggesting that Spurs are going to loan Alex Pritchard to Burnley.

Now that is a player who has class and proven in the Championship, had an exceptional loan spell with Brentford last season and was excellent when playing against us.

We need a creative, goal scoring winger, Spurs want to sign Dembele cheaply and we are in London! Surely the much (self) vaunted Mr Rigg should be able to negotiate this one?

Oh, and Sky state Pritchard is expected to be the next player to break into the Spurs first team. Fulham have a proven ability to train players so they break into the Spurs first team!!!

One Martin Thomas

When have we ever done that well out of Spurs? We should stop dealing with them now. This was always gonna happen. It's in the papers that Spurs need cover for Kane and dopey Fulham try and deal a loan back. A lot clubs liked Dembele, where have they all gone? Why are we always left dealing with LEVY !! He took Dembele 1 off us without any other club coming in.... We should have got more than his buyout clause £15m which in my mind should have been confidential !

I know we needed this deal now, but I hate being left feeling like a Spurs dustbin.