watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

BREAKING NEWS - O Neil Resigns From Villa

Started by os5889, August 09, 2010, 04:18:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimpav

As if being without a manager was bad enough Villa are yet to make any signings.

Not looking to clever now for Mr Lerner.

os5889

Not on topic really.

Hodgson is 63, can you believe O neill is 58! Yes 58!!!

If Im that hyperactive and young looking at 40 Ill be chuffed!

Lighthouse

They are saying that the straw that broke the O Neil back was agreeing to sell Brad Friedel to Fulham as Swart was moving on.

Mind you they are copying my headline about Hughes to Villa. So wh is copying who here.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

LBNo11

...I always have had my doubts about a manager who sticks with Emile Heskey and buys Zat Knight for £5million.. :doh:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

AlFayedsChequebook

Interesting take on O'neill from Gabriel Marcotti written last may (when O'neill was allegedly about to walk out). Makes some salient points and reinforces why I think Mark Hughes was the right man for the Fulham job over MON.

http://timesonline.typepad.com/thegame/2010/03/is-martin-oneill-all-he-is-cracked-up-to-be.html

(No Subscription needed)

ScalleysDad

Its sort of relevent. Is'nt it amazing how something we knew nothing about circa 8pm last night, Friedel to Fulham, has actually turned out to be the catalyst to some monumental upheaval. It makes me wonder if all the speculation that builds up for days on end is just nonsense, or a diversion, and the actual moves happen in double quick time or even whilst we are sleeping. Ergo all this nonsense about Sidwell and latterly Gudjonsen and Ireland and Santa Cruz are all masking the inevitable ................ Messi signs in the morning !