watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Have I missed it...

Started by TheInsider, August 09, 2010, 05:22:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheInsider

Or has the away kit not been released yet. And with the start of the season and the first one being an away mach surely it will be released soon...

os5889

You'd hope so but not even a glimmer from the club.

Judging by Valencia and the two other Kappa teams I've seen, Roma Away orange is a popular colour.

I suspect it will be red, but am prepared for anything...Roma colours?

JBH

The away kit will not be unveiled until Saturday, I asked in the shop before the Werder Bremen game what colour it will be and they told me it was Red and another colour, I asked if it was ed and Black and they sain it was somethin different.

So I guess we will have to wait and see.

Any guess's? Im going for Red and Blue stripes. :clap_hands:

JBH

Quote from: os5889 on August 09, 2010, 05:32:39 PM
You'd hope so but not even a glimmer from the club.

Judging by Valencia and the two other Kappa teams I've seen, Roma Away orange is a popular colour.

I suspect it will be red, but am prepared for anything...Roma colours?

In that case I will go for Red and Orange stripes  :54:

Burt

Red and white, like Brentford.

Burt

Quote from: Burt on August 09, 2010, 06:22:14 PM

Sorry about that chaps, not sure what came over me. I will wash my mouth out with soap and water, whip myself in to a bloodied pulp and say 5,000 hail maries.

watfordwhite

On the home page we have a Red/black away shirt? Where did we find this from? No mention on the Fulham.com site??? :033:

RidgeRider

Quote from: Burt on August 09, 2010, 06:23:19 PM
Quote from: Burt on August 09, 2010, 06:22:14 PM

Sorry about that chaps, not sure what came over me. I will wash my mouth out with soap and water, whip myself in to a bloodied pulp and say 5,000 hail maries.

Thank you for addressing this loss of judgement with yourself so quickly. Red & White would not be very Fulham.....Sunderland or Stoke or Liverpool, but not Fulham.  :dft009:

Steve_orino

Does the Club intentionally hold out on the Away shirts as to allow more 'White' shirts to be sold?

Just a small theory of mine...
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

Vinnieffc

I hate the home shirt. In fact I hate anything Kappa. So for the first time in many years I will not be buying the new home shirt (the only one I missed was the Pizza Hut debacle), grow into my advanced years, and buy some sensible polo shirts and key rings..