watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Loan Window Opens Today

Started by westcliff white, February 09, 2016, 07:43:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

westcliff white

We have 3 loans already, not sure how many we can have in the overall squad but I do believe it is only 5 in a match day squad. DO we need anyone else if so where? for me maybe another winger? read the other day we (along with Charlton) are looking at Serge Gnarby, bit other than that not read or heard anything.
Every day is a Fulham day

westcliff white

My mistake its 5, Lewis, Garbutt, Madl, Ince and Labyad.

For some reason though i thought loans from outside of the UK are treated differently and not included, something to do with Watford a couple of seasons back where they had a ton of players on loan from italy.

westcliff white

Quote from: Statto on February 09, 2016, 07:51:31 AM
We have 5 by my calculations but I doubt they'd all play at the same time so room for more from that perspective, but from the FFP embargo perspective I think we're now at the one-in-one-out stage (again that's just by my calculations) so would have to offload to bring in
Didn't think the off load applied to loans only permanent deals, bloody FFP rules are a shambles anyway. QPR still getting away with theirs form 2 years ago as they have yet to pay any fine levied on them.

Jamie88

@jolslover

Dont think we NEED anyone, would like to see us bring in a striker tho. Would take Gnabry but not a necessity
STH H3

Lighthouse

Ben Pringle is likely to go off on an emergency 93 day loan to Ipswich. Despite showing some crisp touches, when it comes to the crunch he doesn't seem to be in SJ's plans. So the tractor boys are likely to give him game and crinkle time.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

davew

Quote from: Statto on February 09, 2016, 07:51:31 AM
We have 5 by my calculations but I doubt they'd all play at the same time so room for more from that perspective, but from the FFP embargo perspective I think we're now at the one-in-one-out stage (again that's just by my calculations) so would have to offload to bring in
That should be easy then or maybe not with 3 new loanees! Are we saying then that we could loan out another 5 of our players and get 5 replacements on loan providing in total we don't have more than 5 people on loan to us in our "matchday squad"?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)