watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mk Dons crept a point nearer us

Started by bobbo, February 10, 2016, 09:37:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbo

Just a last minute equaliser fro boro stopped mk Dons from going I front of us last night.
Is it getting desperate???
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Lighthouse

Well the one win in fifteen doesn't make me feel very confident. Many on here say how we are improving but until we start winning a few games then yes it is and has been desperate for some time. Yet to win but more organised but no goals up front which was our only positive before. Worrying and desperate.

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

filham

The teams below us are not likely to lose all their remaining games , they are going to have a few wins and one of them may well put a really good run together, we therefore have to record some wins.
The clock is ticking for Jocanovic, he has had half a dozen games to sort out the team, he must now chalk up a few wins.

Defence was the problem but only a single own goal for us in the last two games at the Cottage becomes an added worry.

MJG

Quote from: filham on February 10, 2016, 11:39:17 AM
The teams below us are not likely to lose all their remaining games , they are going to have a few wins and one of them may well put a really good run together, we therefore have to record some wins.
The clock is ticking for Jocanovic, he has had half a dozen games to sort out the team, he must now chalk up a few wins.

Defence was the problem but only a single own goal for us in the last two games at the Cottage becomes an added worry.
But you also have to take into account who we actually played in those games. Two teams at the top of the table.
So real test comes up from now on. Can we win against teams mid table or lower?

jarv

The 2 teams immediately below are now only a one game swing to overtake us. Given that Fulham will probably lose the next 2 games, it is quite possible that will happen. Then we are sitting at the trap door. I am v-e-r-y worried now. :Get Coat gif:

David Allen Crankshaw

It's a problem that we are now closely dependent on other teams failing to win rather than our own performances.

grandad

It is all in our own hands. We just have to match or better the teams below us.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Northern Cottager

Quote from: grandad on February 10, 2016, 01:00:13 PM
It is all in our own hands. We just have to match or better the teams below us.

Glad you've explained how relegation works ;)

GloucesterWhite

Quote from: jarv on February 10, 2016, 12:42:40 PM
The 2 teams immediately below are now only a one game swing to overtake us. Given that Fulham will probably lose the next 2 games, it is quite possible that will happen. Then we are sitting at the trap door. I am v-e-r-y worried now. :Get Coat gif:
I thought it was the bottom 3 teams that went down? We will finish mid table.

FPT

8 of our next 11 matches are against sides currently placed 13th and below. We've already seen that Slavisa's side can, at the very least, compete with the sides at the top. Now is the time for the side to pick up wins against 'lesser opposition.'

I think this is when we will start to surge up the table somewhat and sail into a nice mid-table-ish position.