watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Posh vs westbrom fa cup

Started by fulhamben, February 10, 2016, 09:49:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

Just gone to et at one all if anyone has 30 mins to burn. On BBC one. End to end stuff at the mo
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

fulhamben

It's gone to pens, and I've just realised Gabriel zakuani is playing for the posh. Had a good game too

fulhamben

ron

The Posh are currently 8th in league 1................

.....how would we get on in that league if that's the quality and commitment you come across down there?

....and what about that Samuelsen?. West Ham have got a gem there for the future. Oh how I wish our scouts could find this type of player at such a tender age.

@jolslover

Samuelsen looks mad, Maybe look at getting him on loan next season?
STH H3

terryr

Hard luck posh
Would love to see that sort of commitment from our lot.
Fought for every ball and left everything out on the pitch.
That kid ( bar the penalty) looked very handy.
We should try and get him on loan. West Ham owns him apparently

Mince n Tatties

davew

Great match and Samuelsen, I wish we had him in our squad, a star in the making!! Unlucky Posh on the result.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Mince n Tatties

There was a kid about 12 playing for posh.. :022:

bobbo

Quote from: ron on February 10, 2016, 10:31:49 PM

.....how would we get on in that league if that's the quality and commitment you come across down there?

....and what about that Samuelsen?. West Ham have got a gem there for the future. Oh how I wish our scouts could find this type of player at such a tender age.
we do get them and then big clubs come in and buy them or they don't get played enough and want to leave
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Holders

A good game and I felt sorry for Posh at the end but WBA's class and experience told. Both centre backs had great games. What a good advert for football and they can feel proud.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

OdecaMynoT

Quote from: Holders on February 11, 2016, 06:33:38 AM
A good game and I felt sorry for Posh at the end but WBA's class and experience told. Both centre backs had great games. What a good advert for football and they can feel proud.

Bostwick was a brick wall.He got in the way of everything/sound positioning.Reminded me of Aaron Hughes.

Great beard too. Agree about Samuelson. He stood out.
D'er idee thic s'portin' Farlhum domajis d'er bloin iz two my moind obsquired.

Holders

Quote from: OdecaMynoT on February 11, 2016, 08:05:10 AM

Bostwick was a brick wall.He got in the way of everything/sound positioning.Reminded me of Aaron Hughes.

Bostwick - that's the name I couldn't remember. He had a great game.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

bobbo

Quote from: Holders on February 11, 2016, 08:13:09 AM
Quote from: OdecaMynoT on February 11, 2016, 08:05:10 AM

Bostwick - that's the name I couldn't remember. He had a great game.
you should remember it it certainly stuck with me
1975 just leaving home full of hope

FPT

Peterborough a credit to themselves. Always looked to play some good, exciting, attacking football and kept the ball moving in their favour. Martin Samuelsen was very easy on the eye, as was Chris Forrester and John Taylor - three young players that ran the majority of the offensive play. They must've had the average age of about 24 in their starting eleven and were lovely to watch as opposed to West Brom who had a tonne of older players playing negative football with seemingly no interest in moving the ball into the final third.

MJG

Quote from: FPT on February 11, 2016, 10:19:38 AM
who had a tonne of older players playing negative football with seemingly no interest in moving the ball into the final third.
You talking about WBA or Fulham 2014?

ron

Quote from: bobbo on February 11, 2016, 06:08:09 AM
Quote from: ron on February 10, 2016, 10:31:49 PM

we do get them and then big clubs come in and buy them or they don't get played enough and want to leave

Agree... the lad proves the old saying; "If they're good enough, they're old enough". Our management have them warming the bench until they want out.. (but then again, Samuelsen is a Wet Spam player on loan, so they aren't using him directly either, and I'm sure with his quality they could.)

As for predatory clubs coming around for our best and carting them away, that has happened for decades. The only way to stop that is to be a regular at the top of the 'food chain'...the top half of the PL.