watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Eidur Gudjohnsen On Verge Of Joining Fulham

Started by White Noise, August 09, 2010, 10:46:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Eidur Gudjohnsen on the verge of joining Fulham after snubbing Rangers and Birmingham offers

By Sportsmail Reporter

Last updated at 10:01 PM on 9th August 2010

Fulham are on the brink of completing a season long loan signing of Monaco striker Eidur Gudjohnsen in the next 24 hours.

The Iceland international, 31, spent last season on loan at Tottenham, and new Craven Cottage manager Mark Hughes looks to have beaten off competition from Birmingham City and Glasgow Rangers.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1301668/Eidur-Gudjohnsen-verge-joining-Fulham.html#ixzz0w9Da6wRA

finnster01

Despite his blue flag in his arse, I would forgive him Duff style and actually like that signing.

However, it doesn't get the team any younger and with both him and BZ up front I can see Hughes going for Route 1 Sanchez football again, which I could do without to be honest
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

TheInsider

I would really like to see this happen.... He is a proven goalscorer and will do us just fine for this season even if he did play for the dark side.

os5889

I'm not sure I like this, rather than join West Ham and play football, for the same wages he joined Spurs and sat on their bench.

Do we want that sort of a player?

Chopper

I think he'd be an amazing signing. His spell at Spurs proved he's still got it and I'm surprised they haven't gone back for him.

Still remember a goal he scored against us for Bolton the year we both went up.
Sold my soul to the Green Pole

LRCN

can play upfront or behind the striker, and impressed on loan at spurs. i don't think his wages are 'that big', he plays at monaco who aren't loaded by any means, probably 30 to 40k a week? so paying 2 million odd is alright for a year. i'd be well pleased if this is true.