News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FoF - JOBS (Situations Vacant/Employment Exchange/gissajob)

Started by LBNo11, August 10, 2010, 01:18:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

...Dear FoF Members, this idea has been simmering for a while and it is time this was put into use.

Friends Of Fulham is a worldwide community, and worldwide we are suffering a recession.

Jobs are being lost, and yet conversely there are employers who are looking for employees.

The idea is that we have an area that Fulham fans seeking employment can advertise their skills and the work they are looking for and employers who are Fulham fans who can advertise what jobs vacancies they have.

Even if you know someone who is offering a job that matches a FoF members request then that too will benefit the Fulham fans community.

If anyone finds work or workers through this message board, hitting the 'Donate' button at the top of the page would be appreciated once the position has been secured.

So please, utilise this thread and see what develops...

Any advertising not considered appropriate will be deleted!

PS: If you wish to remain anonymous, you can send me a Private Message and I will give you a client reference rather than your name.
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

LBNo11

...first one:-

FOF0001:Seeking work as a proofreader, sub-editor, editor. Location: UK

Further experience and details available on request.

epsomraver

Might help LB to have a  separate wanted and situations vacant

LBNo11

...I agree with that ER, but for now we need to see how and if this develops and we will adapt a layout to suit if the facility gets used...

TheDaddy

Guys london underground or TFL as its called now have there very own web site Give it ago its not only about front line staff .Its a company that needs every type of profession

www.tfl.gov.uk/jobs
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

Abbotsbury White

Hi,not sure if this link only works internally or not but if your getting desperate this is the lot i work for in a small capacity.
(Mods if this does not work I will remove)
Good idea by the way.

http://tenonlink/hr/vacancies/vacancies.asp
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town.

Logicalman

Great idea, though I would offer a couple of suggestions, if that's OK.

1. When advertising yourself for work, especially specific positions, skills, etc, it's worth putting down some of the experience/skills you possess that might help a perspective employer look at you more favorably.

2. Conversely, employers seeking hires could do a similar thing.

3. This could also be utilized for part-time / casual work, like small-scale IT working where a favorable rate/contract could be negotiated, not just for the full timer opportunities.

Just a couple of thoughts.

Also, on a more substantial footing, we do have a Fulham Group on the Linked-In site, and that provides further opportunities for employment as well.

The Equalizer

FOF0002: Seeking work as recruitment consultant. Have previously been owner of my own successful recruitment company, but work dried up when all of my candidates started applying on some random forum...

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Vinnieffc

Quite a few jobs available at Betfair, the majority in Hammy !!

http://corporate.betfair.com/careers/index.html

Anyone interested should PM me and I can provide more info  :003:

Burt

The company I work for (Polycom - telepresence, video and audio conferencing) have regular openings in the main EMEA territories. UK (Slough, Liverpool St), France (Paris La Defense) and Germany (Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt) for the following roles:
- Channel Account Manager
- Major Account Manager

Key attributes:
- Track record of quota attainment.
- Solutions selling approach.
- Experience of working for US owned tech companies.
- C-level influencing.
- Drive, determination, energy.

Also have more occasional requirements for Inside Sales folk, and on the Services side of our business for technical support engineers, field engineers, engagement managers etc.

Being Fulham through and through is desirable rather than essential requirement  :003:

PM me if interested or know of anyone who would be.

FatFreddysCat

If some one can offer me a monkey a week during the winter for not doing much and not many hours and within 10 minutes of Northolt can you pm me please. And long liquid lunches are a must. I await your deluge of offers  :028:

Logicalman

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on August 11, 2010, 11:12:23 PM
If some one can offer me a monkey a week during the winter for not doing much and not many hours and within 10 minutes of Northolt can you pm me please. And long liquid lunches are a must. I await your deluge of offers  :028:
Stand for parliament then.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Logicalman on August 12, 2010, 11:05:21 AM
Quote from: FatFreddysCat on August 11, 2010, 11:12:23 PM
Stand for parliament then.
I'd have run up some expense account if i was an MP  :dft012:

chez

Im afraid i can't offer anyone a job, but we do offer a removal service, top class if i say so myself.

We can provide labour/ vehicles/ packing equipment and even offer you a full packing service so all you would have to do is keep the tea coming whilst our packing teams expertly dismantle/ pack/ load and deliver to your new destination all your valuable possessions.

So if anyone is thinking of moving drop me a pm and we will arrange a survey to see if we can meet your requirements.

Obviously FFC SUPPORTERS WOULD RECEIVE A DISCOUNT!!

LBNo11

FOF0002:-

Air Conditioning service engineer/ technician, London & South East region.

Experience on Reciprocating and Screw chillers preferred, Centrifugal and Absorbtion would be even better.

Salary based on experience.

To reply PM: LBNo11