watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Odemwingie signs on loan

Started by The Swan, March 11, 2016, 07:37:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

Odemwingie signs on loan until end of season for Bristol City.
I have a funny feeling that he could punish us as he is very tricky and fast.

Will Mat Smith get a game tomorrow.
The Swan

cmg

Quote from: The Swan on March 11, 2016, 07:37:40 PM

Will Mat Smith get a game tomorrow.

Not unless Cauley's forgotten how to get to CC.

Sgt Fulham

Mince n Tatties

Absolute nail on to score isn't he?..Hallelujah.

davew

Typical that we don't seem to be attract any good players, Madl perhaps being the exception, oh well fortunately I will be golfing and miss the commentary. Anyway it is a dead cert that we will win 2moro! 4-1 away at their ground and we have improved since then (lol) so it will be at least 4-1, but to which team? If we can't win tomorrow then we really do deserve to be relegated!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: davew on March 11, 2016, 08:00:38 PM
Typical that we don't seem to be attract any good players, Madl perhaps being the exception, oh well fortunately I will be golfing and miss the commentary. Anyway it is a dead cert that we will win 2moro! 4-1 away at their ground and we have improved since then (lol) so it will be at least 4-1, but to which team? If we can't win tomorrow then we really do deserve to be relegated!!

Golfing.....When your club needs you.
How dare you.. :005:

Jem

Yes, he will score tomorrow. But 3-1 will do me!
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

Fulham 442

I don't care if he scores as long as we win.  After all with our dodgy defence clean sheets are few and far between! 

filham

That news will send a big shiver through our dodgy defence, four goals now needed for a win tomorrow.

davew

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on March 11, 2016, 08:28:06 PM
Quote from: davew on March 11, 2016, 08:00:38 PM

Golfing.....When your club needs you.
How dare you.. :005:
As you well know I am a jinx on match days, so the best chance that we have on Saturday is for me not to return home until the end of the match which is what I have done the last couple of Saturday games, did it work, NO!!!!!! Same as us trying to pick a locktight defence!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)