News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Chelscum charging HOW MUCH for a new shirt?

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, May 04, 2016, 02:44:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhys Lightning 63

@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

grandad

The days of me buying a shirt are long gone. First , they are replicas, not the same as the players wear. Secondly, they do not have all the logos stitched on. Thirdly they are poor quality & probably only cost £3 to produce.
& made in some Asian sweat shop.
Where there's a will there's a wife

cmg

To be fair you have to consider the massive increase in overheads. The Indonesian slaves skilled workers who produce these things were recently given a $2 per month wage boost plus an extra bowl of gruel each fortnight. An additional day holiday per year is promised for 2020, bringing the total entitlement up to....1 day.

westcliff white

As I understand it (and I could be wrong) the top price is for a kit the players would wear and a cheaper replica version will be available. Most teams however only sell the cheaper replica version. I only buy them for my son, even then it is split over the family as a Christmas present (we but the top, my parents the shorts and his eldest sister the socks).

However in general the cost compared to the manufacturing costs is reidiculous
Every day is a Fulham day

Holders

Do Everton get theirs made in an asian sweet shop?
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Berserker

Well I'm not getting a Fulham shirt next season as we have gone down hill since I started doing it

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

copthornemike

:005:
Quote from: Berserker on May 04, 2016, 08:27:43 PM
Well I'm not getting a Fulham shirt next season as we have gone down hill since I started doing it

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Ahhh -this season is all your fault then Mrs B  :005: