Main Menu

The 2016 Official Silly Summer Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 04, 2016, 07:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bronaldinho

Quote from: Friendsoffulham on May 26, 2016, 09:53:07 PM
Colm Mcnabola
3 hrs · London
Craig Forsyth from Derby is coming to Fulham.
Very good source... Very good.
Left back, just what's needed as well

Done knee ligament damage back in November, and missed the season.

Can't see that happening, if he does - that's a risk
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

Bronaldinho

Quote from: Friendsoffulham on May 26, 2016, 09:54:30 PM
Former Chelsea youngster and Sheffield Wednesday trialist Nortei Nortey is attracting attention from Rotherham United, Fulham and Burton Albion.

Welling United youngster Nortei Nortey is attracting interest from Championship and League One clubs, HITC Sport understands.

Tremendous name.
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

Quote from: Bronaldinho on May 26, 2016, 11:21:24 PM
Former Chelsea youngster and Sheffield Wednesday trialist Nortei Nortey is attracting attention from Rotherham United, Fulham and Burton Albion.

Welling United youngster Nortei Nortey is attracting interest from Championship and League One clubs, HITC Sport understands.

Tremendous name.

Could be a risk if he proves to be a naughty boy?

The Enclosurite

Just had to Google him to see if this wasn't a rehash from April 1st.  He is real.

Can see the headline now after his first red card... ' Nortei Nortey, very naughty! '
¡COYW!

Carborundum

Quote from: The Enclosurite on May 27, 2016, 07:18:35 AM
Just had to Google him to see if this wasn't a rehash from April 1st.  He is real.

Can see the headline now after his first red card... ' Nortei Nortey, very naughty! '
Prize for the first sighting of a replica shirt with his number and the word "Proper" on the back.

WolverineFFC

Quote from: Fulhamerica23 on May 26, 2016, 04:59:28 AM
Miazga on loan would be an upgrade from Ream. Think he's you can get on loan and can keep. He doesn't have a future at Chelsea.

I think Miazga has much higher aspirations than the Championship. Don't see any scenario where he would agree to a permanent move there. Now if you are saying a permanent move because FFC are in the Premier League, that is more possible.

Bronaldinho

@ABronsSmith

mike_corkcity12

Copy and paste from tfi

"SB confirmed that the list of players retained or released will be published no later than June 8th. and may well be announced before then."

BrightonFFC1

Just seen the worlds craziest rumour, fulham to bid 17.5 million for Christian Benteke according to di Marzio, ive got the screen shot but won't let me post it for some reason

mkras99

Quote from: BrightonFFC1 on May 28, 2016, 01:36:26 AM
Just seen the worlds craziest rumour, fulham to bid 17.5 million for Christian Benteke according to di Marzio, ive got the screen shot but won't let me post it for some reason

It's from a joke account.

Fulhamerica23

Quote from: WolverineFFC on May 27, 2016, 01:52:37 PM
Quote from: Fulhamerica23 on May 26, 2016, 04:59:28 AM
Miazga on loan would be an upgrade from Ream. Think he's you can get on loan and can keep. He doesn't have a future at Chelsea.

I think Miazga has much higher aspirations than the Championship. Don't see any scenario where he would agree to a permanent move there. Now if you are saying a permanent move because FFC are in the Premier League, that is more possible.

Yes. That's what I was alluding to.

sunburywhite

He's not the Messiah, he's just a Nortey boy
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

VicHalomsLovechild

Quote from: AnotherVicHalomLoveChild on May 27, 2016, 06:12:52 AM

Tremendous name.

Might be the start of a good song though!

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

Quote from: VicHalomsLovechild on May 28, 2016, 01:43:30 PM
Quote from: AnotherVicHalomLoveChild on May 27, 2016, 06:12:52 AM

Tremendous name.

Might be the start of a good song though!

Well bro

One (obvious?) contender

"Hold Your Hand Out Nortey Boy"

A music hall favourite although (obviously) not recommended that Nortey does that in our penalty area (especially as we have given too many away this season just finished!

"You Lucky People"

Walsh

Quote from: @jolslover on May 29, 2016, 11:21:27 PM
http://www.riazor.org/insua-despierta-el-interes-de-varios-equipos-de-primera/

Been linked with Spanish CB Pablo Insua

Seems like an interesting one! Hope something comes from this, played for Spain's u19 and u20s and worked his way up from B team to their first team.

@jolslover

Quote from: Walsh on May 29, 2016, 11:50:26 PM

Seems like an interesting one! Hope something comes from this, played for Spain's u19 and u20s and worked his way up from B team to their first team.

Yh, been watching him abit on youtube and he looks very composed on the ball. Something we lack at the back.
STH H3

Bassey the warrior

I signed him on Football Manager when Fulham were in the Championship and he went on to be a mainstay as they won all there is to be won.

river phoenix

Quote from: The Moose on May 30, 2016, 09:10:05 AM

I signed him on Football Manager when Fulham were in the Championship and he went on to be a mainstay as they won all there is to be won.

Yeah, he was great on FM2015. They downgraded him a lil bit on FM2016 but still nice prospect.

Walsh

Will transfer mainly come in after the euro's or during?