Main Menu

The 2016 Official Silly Summer Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 04, 2016, 07:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kempkong

One will sign today I'm sure of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordar

Great to have so many options in the attacking MF role, which will be extremely important if we're playing 3 behind the striker.

By my reckoning, after Stefan Johansen, we will just need a couple of strikers.

I'm very happy with the window. We've actually bought players that fit Joka's system

grandad

Just watched the video of Kebano?s medical. He is rubbish on the trampoline & high jump.I suppose they had to edit out the rectal examination.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Legate21

Lighthouse

Blackburn have signed winger Martin Samuelsen from West Ham on loan for the season

Blackburn Rovers sign Watford's Tommie Hoban and Bristol City's Derrick Williams
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: Ordar on August 26, 2016, 12:54:29 PM
Great to have so many options in the attacking MF role, which will be extremely important if we're playing 3 behind the striker.

By my reckoning, after Stefan Johansen, we will just need a couple of strikers.

I'm very happy with the window. We've actually bought players that fit Joka's system

Kind of nice having round pegs for round holes in midfield for a change.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 26, 2016, 01:23:21 PM
Blackburn have signed winger Martin Samuelsen from West Ham on loan for the season

Has Marshall already moved on then?

ToodlesMcToot

Bodurov gone. Contract terminated by mutual consent.

LVBPTS

Brighton have signed Shane "3 own goal and a red card" Duffy from blackburn
Supporter since 2000

The Rock

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 26, 2016, 12:08:26 PM
When did twister become part of the medical?

Right!? The famed Fulham medical looks as difficult as we could have all imagined... No way could you move 3 blocks on aided tracking in different directions with one foot in succession!!! And lifting your leg 18 inches TWICE!

Lighthouse

Quote from: The Rock on August 26, 2016, 01:38:52 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on August 26, 2016, 12:08:26 PM
When did twister become part of the medical?

Right!? The famed Fulham medical looks as difficult as we could have all imagined... No way could you move 3 blocks on aided tracking in different directions with one foot in succession!!! And lifting your leg 18 inches TWICE!

Hee hee

As I said elsewhere, hanging the picture straight while standing on a wonky mattress looks difficult.

westcliff white

Every day is a Fulham day

Lighthouse

How many until the end of the window to come and go? Two definitely coming in and a third almost definite. That includes loans. Plus another possible. One to go possible? Although the way the fringe players have played it is hard to see anyone joining Bodurov.

Mince n Tatties

Stiker..Striker...Where art thou Striker... :012:

Bracken White

Good comment re the 'fringe players.' Tunnicliffe, Malone & Ream played really well on Wednesday night & Stearman, too. Latter constantly encouraging and advising the youngsters throughout.
It really is quite encouraging to have a decent squad & looking forward to the Johansen announcement. A top Norwegian in the team - always a plus (ETG)!!
Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique

westcliff white

Quote from: Bracken White on August 26, 2016, 04:29:23 PM
Good comment re the 'fringe players.' Tunnicliffe, Malone & Ream played really well on Wednesday night & Stearman, too. Latter constantly encouraging and advising the youngsters throughout.
It really is quite encouraging to have a decent squad & looking forward to the Johansen announcement. A top Norwegian in the team - always a plus (ETG)!!
Tunni and Malone (at least for me) are not fringe players as it stands they are squad players, for Malone that wont change, for Tunni it may do as if Johansen comes from Celtic then wondering how many we need it that position, however for me he will still be a valuable squad member.
Every day is a Fulham day

Mince n Tatties

David Marshall Cardiff to Hull.
Always wanted us to go for him.

Riversider

Like it or not football is now part of the show business world, after tomorrow's game we have a two week break,
Fulham were never ever going to announce all their signings today, contracts have been agreed and hands have been shaken, but if Fulham had allowed all the presents to be opened today I can guarantee you 100% that somebody would have been on here moaning on deadline day that "we haven't signed anyone"
At least another 3 will be coming in but they will be stage managed as the club sees fit,

But wow, what a transfer window, thank you Mr Khan and all, an amazing job done  082.gif :yay:

Mince n Tatties

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Riversider on August 26, 2016, 05:32:52 PM
Like it or not football is now part of the show business world, after tomorrow's game we have a two week break,
Fulham were never ever going to announce all their signings today, contracts have been agreed and hands have been shaken, but if Fulham had allowed all the presents to be opened today I can guarantee you 100% that somebody would have been on here moaning on deadline day that "we haven't signed anyone"
At least another 3 will be coming in but they will be stage managed as the club sees fit,

But wow, what a transfer window, thank you Mr Khan and all, an amazing job done  082.gif :yay:
:plus one: with your last sentence
Best window for many years and not yet done (we assume)
Well done Mr Khan and the rest of the board and well done Slavisa - a proper coach!