watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Woodrow starts for England U21's v Guinea

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, May 23, 2016, 06:20:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhys Lightning 63

U21s v Guinea: Gunn, Stephens, Targett, Holding, Hause, Ward-Prowse (c), Swift, Grimes, Grealish, Redmond, Woodrow.

Kick-off at 6.45pm on BT Sport1
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Fulham Tup North

One down after 1 minute.  Half Time 4-1 England.  049:gif
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Burt

6-1 now, Woodrow has scored a couple, 50th and 58th minute.

Toby Ward-Smith

Woodrow scores again to make it 7-1, but doesn't look like a hattrick as his first goal has gone down as an own goal from his strike

Assist for the first England goal too for Grealish

fcfulham55

Let's hope this is the start of a bright future for him and with Fulham FC.  Well done Lad.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

filham

Well done Cauley, hoping to see more of him at the Cottage next season. I still think he could turn out to be a better target man than Dembele.

MJG

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on May 23, 2016, 09:09:52 PM
Quote from: filham on May 23, 2016, 08:57:35 PM
Well done Cauley, hoping to see more of him at the Cottage next season. I still think he could turn out to be a better target man than Dembele.

He will certainly work harder for his goals.
but score less

HatterDon

two goals and at least three assists for Cauley [I don't know if you can get an assist when your shot gets fumbled into goal]. He was good, but England's best player by far was Norwich's Nathan Redmond. I'll be watching their Thursday match against Paraguay.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

F(f)CUK

All we need to do is play Guinea week in week out and the Championship is ours. Nothing can stop us now!!!

fulhamben

Does cauley have a decent contract, is he another that will leave for peanuts if he has a good year?  Plus does anyone know what happened to him in the last game, I heard rumours that he left the ground because he didn't get picked.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

alfie

Quote from: fulhamben on May 24, 2016, 09:20:11 AM
Does cauley have a decent contract, is he another that will leave for peanuts if he has a good year?  Plus does anyone know what happened to him in the last game, I heard rumours that he left the ground because he didn't get picked.
Well if he did he should be ashamed of himself, stay and fight for your place and show your good enough, not walk away in a huff.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

fulhamben

Quote from: alfie on May 25, 2016, 02:57:03 PM
Well if he did he should be ashamed of himself, stay and fight for your place and show your good enough, not walk away in a huff.

it's only what I heard mind, with zero evidence to back it up
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

alfie

Quote from: fulhamben on May 25, 2016, 03:38:43 PM
Quote from: alfie on May 25, 2016, 02:57:03 PM

it's only what I heard mind, with zero evidence to back it up
You are correct FB that is why i used the "if" word
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't