watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR Newcastle keep their manager

Started by The Swan, May 25, 2016, 09:19:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

I have already posted that Newcastle would be favourite to get promoted first time, now that they are retaining Raffa they will go up as champions. Its going to be a difficult season for Fulham to get into the top six.
The Swan

Berserker

Yes I think now they have Rafa they will definitely be straight up

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

The Old Count

Fear,fear. We have nothing to fear except for the sky falling on our heads.

Rudolph

Might as well give them promotion now!

He still might not be all that he's cracked up to be in the championship and certainly might not be able to adapt.

(Edited due to personal insults)

cmg

Beats me why anyone would get over agitated about the quality of this year's Championship newcomers, whether it be the gutless Newcastle, the deteriorating Norwich or the dire Aston Villa.
As we managed a total of 1 whole point against Burnley, Middlesbrough, Hull and Sheffield Wednesday I hardly think we need get too worried about their replacements.

aaronmcguigan

Benitez has definitely had an impact but all 3 teams aren't good enough for the premier league and we need to show that we are. Their better players will move on, but they will be hard to beat as all their goalkeepers are decent from Krul to Darlow and Elliot.
Then again you never know what a bit of sound investment and belief may do to our team.

HatterDon

Yeah; it'll take either a huge rash of injuries or a group psychological breakdown to keep Newcastle from winning the league this year.

Fulham? Well, if we can keep one manager for the entire season -- and that manager isn't an insane German or an idiot Dutchman -- we'll finish in the top 10.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Twig

Quote from: The Old Count on May 25, 2016, 09:45:07 PM
Fear,fear. We have nothing to fear except for the sky falling on our heads.

Chicken Licken?

Carborundum

Quote from: cmg on May 25, 2016, 10:35:03 PM
Beats me why anyone would get over agitated about the quality of this year's Championship newcomers, whether it be the gutless Newcastle, the deteriorating Norwich or the dire Aston Villa.
As we managed a total of 1 whole point against Burnley, Middlesbrough, Hull and Sheffield Wednesday I hardly think we need get too worried about their replacements.
That sums it up well.

RaySmith

You never know what will happen - the Championship is a tough league.
A lot depends on what Newcastle will be able to spend, with FFP and  wages, etc.

bog

He has surprised me in staying.

092.gif

MJG

Quote from: RaySmith on May 26, 2016, 08:28:44 AM
You never know what will happen - the Championship is a tough league.
A lot depends on what Newcastle will be able to spend, with FFP and  wages, etc.
They have a a great revenue stream so will be able to cover a lot of their costs this year without many problems