more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I've had it up to here with Jurgen Klinsman

Started by Forever Fulham, March 28, 2016, 08:52:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forever Fulham

love4ffc

You're absolutely right.  Not sure Tuesday's game will be much better.  But hey, what do expect when most of the players were playing out of position and the team consist mainly of defenders? 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

YankeeJim

I agree. Klinsman says he is breaking in new talent but keeps coming up with the same worn out players. He really seems to only like those that play or have played in Germany. I missed the first Guat match since I was in Lost Wages for the weekend. No, I didn't win. I'll watch tonight and hope very much that Gonzales doesn't see the pitch.

Jim
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

love4ffc

Much better team tonight getting a do or die win for Klinsman.  Great opening goal from Dempsey to get things started.  Good to see Finlay play, he's goal should of counted he was onside.  Also excellent to get Pulisic on the pitch and locked down for team USA. 

love4ffc

Results show that there has been no real progress with the development of our younger U.S. Men's soccer teams.  We have not made three out of the last four olympics.  That alone says there have been no real development in our program.  For that and other reasons it is time for Klinsman to step down and someone else to step in. 

Forever Fulham

https://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer-fc-yahoo/usmnt-beats-guatemala-in-world-cup-qualifying-013127908.html
4-0 result.  Dempsey broke the ice with the first goal and the air changed its density; U.S. players breathed a collective sigh of relief; and the rout was underway.  Dempsey nicely set up Altidore for the 4th goal.  I still don't forgive Jurgen for the first leg game.  He has to go. 

SoCalJoe

If the US flames out at the Copa America and doesn't get out of the group, just can't see how Gulati can justify keeping him.
You can observe a lot by just watching.