There's a lot of free players out there

Started by H4usuallysitting, June 26, 2016, 10:34:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhys Lightning 63

@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

@jolslover

Quote from: Rhys Lightning 63 on June 26, 2016, 10:49:53 AM
HAL ROBSON KANU!!!

I live near Reading so quite a few of my mates have Reading season tickets and they think Hal Robson Kanu is a donkey. Maybe abit like Ashley Richards in the sense he turns it on for the national team
STH H3

Jem

Maybe there is a reason why they are out of contract!
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

Jamie88

MJG

Get with the program no one want frees,  it means they are no good,  we have to spend BIG.... Although what BIG actually means I don't know.

Twig

All frees are no good.  Dembele is available on a free to all intents, therefore he is no good? 

H4usuallysitting

@jolslover

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on June 26, 2016, 01:44:10 PM
QPR have greatly reduced there squad

Couple I'd pick up from QPR. Ale Faurlin being one.
STH H3

westcliff white

Dembele is only on a free if he leaves England, If he signs for a prem club we will receive circa 4 million +, if he stays in the championship he might as well stay with us, if he leaves England its a free transfer, so all in all d=far from a free transfer.

MJG is correct though most of the championship players and below leagues are no good and not worth signing.

Every day is a Fulham day

Twig

Quote from: westcliff white on June 26, 2016, 07:26:37 PM
Dembele is only on a free if he leaves England, If he signs for a prem club we will receive circa 4 million +, if he stays in the championship he might as well stay with us, if he leaves England its a free transfer, so all in all d=far from a free transfer.

MJG is correct though most of the championship players and below leagues are no good and not worth signing.

Where on earth do you 4 mil from? I have read far lower estimates.

MJG

Quote from: Twig on June 28, 2016, 02:22:32 PM

If he moved to say a Pl club they would need to either agree and fee with fulham or it would go to a tribunal to work out the fee.
Given we have offered him a good contract and on the back of a 15 goal season and his age then i would expect somewhere between 3-5 to be agreed at a tribunal.

if I was Fulham I would try not to negotiate less than 4 straight off with a club. If that failed then gamble with the tribunal.

If he goes to any other European country we get just wages and training compensation...about 300-500K

westcliff white

Quote from: Twig on June 28, 2016, 02:22:32 PM

As MJG said if he strays in England we get more, thats due to time we have spoent trianing, housing and paying him i guess, if he leave sEngland that goes out the window. They will also take into account I believe that we agreed a fee in excess of 5 million with Spurs in January.
Every day is a Fulham day

kiwian

If he strays anywhere he could be in trouble.
Is a dream a lie if it don't come true?

Twig

Quote from: kiwian on June 29, 2016, 05:35:39 AM
If he strays anywhere he could be in trouble.

Well he's strayed to Scotland and I gather we are looking at 250k!