Yes
24 (33.8%)
No
7 (9.9%)
Yes, but not worth £11m
40 (56.3%)

Total Members Voted: 71

Mladens Nan

Dwight Gayle linked again... Just wanted to get the general fof consensus on the boy seeing as he's been linked for at least 3 consecutive transfer windows now..!

BREAKING: Fulham are considering an £11 million move for Dwight Gayle. More to follow. #ffc #cpfc

J.Perkins

Yes 100x over. Quick, a goalscorer and versatile.

shnlwswlkr

I'd definitely take him, always looked decent, palace fans love him, but £11m is a lot. Hopefully a Dembele replacement and not McCormack.
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

Mince n Tatties

A couple of Premier clubs after him,doubt he would
come here if that the case...

F(f)CUK

I think if he joins it makes keeping Ross unlikely- just because of the budget

Porthogs FC

I think with Dembele likely to depart, a ross/gayle partnership would be lovely. Don't see the need to get rid of Ross after selling others and possibly getting rid of high earners. Add Aluko on a free, with Smith and Cauley... not too shabby for the 5 strikers.
Think we need to get rid of Lovebite still...

Fulham76

Yes but £11m seems a hell of a lot of money. He doesn't have a brilliant goal scoring record.
Shows some intent from Khan as well, it true. Unless it means Ross is on his way out & we'd be using that money.

bog

He always seems to be in and out of the Palace side, with a decent run he could be a regular scorer. I think Newcastle are in for him also.

092.gif

westcliff white

Newcastle interested and apparently prepared to pay 7 million for him
Every day is a Fulham day

@jolslover

Good player but wouldnt go above 6mill for him, plenty of foreign strikers available for much cheaper that could do as good a job if we had good scouts.
STH H3

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: @jolslover on June 27, 2016, 07:26:10 PM
Good player but wouldnt go above 6mill for him, plenty of foreign strikers available for much cheaper that could do as good a job if we had good scouts.

Weve got enough average foreign players in our leagues
already,holding back young talent.
Mind you after tonight,have we got young talent..

aussierod

Would anyone swap Ross for Gayle with 4-6mill cash from Palace to us?

I say 4mill as that's the currently offered valuation for the 2 players, however I feel like that's Palace starting the negotiations, we've heard Ross is valued at 15 so around 5+mill with Gayle, who would take it?
Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts

westcliff white

Could be some legs in this as Palace are rumoured to have agreed a fee for Michy Batsjuayi from Marsielle, so they will want to recoup some cash i guess.

Therefor I guess they wouldnt need a swap with Ross and cash deal. If Dembele is going Ross and Gayle could be quite good
Every day is a Fulham day

Riverside

I have said yes
But to clarify it is Yes to replace Dembele

It is a NO if it is to replace Ross

HillingdonFFC

Think there could be something happening here, Palace mate told me Fulham been in touch with regards to his situation for a couple of weeks now.
Think hes exactly what we need, electric pace and Pardew thinks hes the best finisher at the club. Mate said he hasn't the all round game for the prem but reckons with decent service he'll guarantee you goals in the championship

Lighthouse

With the way things have been going I have a feeling if we get him. We wont. But if we did both Ross and Dembele would be sold anyway.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

MJG

Good player for the a championship, but at £11m I'd not go near.

I'd hate to think we are spending big in this area (like we did in 2014) and not in key other areas. That would be a very large slice of the kitty on one player.
I'm still of the mindset we should be able to find 3 good players for £4M each rather than all eggs in one basket. Can I name them? No. But then again I'm not the one with at least 5 staff looking for these players around the world.

howitis

We should have got him last season. This would be a great piece of business for us but can't see him wanting to come to us. Right age, great attitude and a Burke of goals in him if he can stay fit.
In today's market he is def worth 7-10m.
Like to think we could make this happen without losing Ross but unlikely. Perhaps no coincidence that we have a friendly with palace lined up.
Team still needs a massive overhaul but this would be a great start.

Black, White and Fred

Would snap him up for about £6m but not because he isn't worth more, but don't think we should be blowing all our kitty
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996