watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Roy resign, Rooney retire. That was unacceptable

Started by dannyboi-ffc, June 27, 2016, 09:56:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboi-ffc

As a Fulham fan I love Roy but that was undefendable. Those players are an embarrassment and once again when we needed a saviour Rooney was useless. Funny enough I've always defended Rooney too but he proved tonight he is old and not a top class player.

I would even go as far as to say Hodgson is the worst manager in my lifetime. Worse than McClaren as he's now failed in 3 consecutive Dire tournaments.

Clueless! The lot of them. And they say never go back, well after that I don't want to go back. I'd rather just keep the good memories.

I hope Iceland win it, at least they CARE about their country.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

YoungsBitter

Very depressing. They do seem to be totally shorn of any confidence and if the coach cant get them to believe then he needs to leave and that was obvious tonight and the other games. Kane and corners? Wilshere? some very strange judgement calls.
Lovely guy but time to go.
As for Rooney, he stunk the place up tonight, left in too long but sadly there were 6 others as bad...
Quark, strangeness and charm

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: YoungsBitter on June 27, 2016, 10:02:39 PM
Very depressing. They do seem to be totally shorn of any confidence and if the coach cant get them to believe then he needs to leave and that was obvious tonight and the other games. Kane and corners? Wilshere? some very strange judgement calls.
Lovely guy but time to go.
As for Rooney, he stunk the place up tonight, left in too long but sadly there were 6 others as bad...

Overpaid bunch of players

dannyboi-ffc

That's the thing, not taking Drinkwater, taking Wilshere, not taking Townsend or any winger for that matter, Kane on set pieces when he's our target man?????? And after seeing him be useless at them for 3 games we continue with him. Rooney marking their best header of the ball for a long throw and then continuing to mark him for every other throw.

There was no learning your lesson, nothing. He made his decisions and you live and die by them when they are as odd as Roys and imo he has been rewarded as going down in history as the manager who got outplayed and beaten by Iceland.

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Zendra

These players get built up by our media as superstars just because clubs are stupid enough to pay the useless clowns ridiculous amounts of money .  Fulham would beat Iceland 19 times out of 20  because our players know its the end if Fulham get rid of them.

Sgt Fulham

Calling this an embarrassment gives ourselves too much credit. We aren't a top team when the pressure is on. When the pressure is off we have all the talent in the world but they just lack the winning mentality. Sad to see it end this way.

gang

I don't think resignation comes into it he will be sacked, that was made obvious after the last game when the Powers To Be totally ignored him.

westcliff white

Walker and Hart at fault for the goals, but once behind we never looked like scoring. Rash ford should of been on for the last 15 at least. Very disappointing
Every day is a Fulham day

Rhys Lightning 63

BTW, after all the s**t you gave us over 'one man team', you can shove your 'we can all support Wales now' nonsense up your backside
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: Zendra on June 27, 2016, 10:14:22 PM
These players get built up by our media as superstars just because clubs are stupid enough to pay the useless clowns ridiculous amounts of money .  Fulham would beat Iceland 19 times out of 20  because our players know its the end if Fulham get rid of them.

Haha I get your point but the Fulham of last season couldn't beat an egg!

YoungsBitter

Quark, strangeness and charm

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: Rhys Lightning 63 on June 27, 2016, 10:20:20 PM
BTW, after all the s**t you gave us over 'one man team', you can shove your 'we can all support Wales now' nonsense up your backside

I'm supporting Germany now actually. I'm fed up of supporting losing sides.

dannyboi-ffc

I won't be supporting Wales, I'm not Welsh, I dont wish bad on them either, they just mean nothing to me. I come from an Italian family so its them or Iceland for me.

And you're a one man team. Difference is we are just a half hearted sh1t team full of bottle jobs who can't handle the pressure. Wales have nothing to lose

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

westcliff white

Well said dannyboi on both points. To effort.

England out so my support is over, like to see Italy do well as they look a proper team and have 11 good players on the pitch
Every day is a Fulham day

..Kya.ffc..

As much as I would want England to do well for you all, Iceland have my support. When my native country couldn't qualify, Iceland is as close as can be for me.

Simply brilliant that the managed this, the smallest country by far only 330k in population and yet they are still in it. What's not to like?

If you can't beat them, join them, Iceland all the way!
Beers may have been involved in this post.

J.Perkins

The Welsh care more about England failing than the Welsh succeeding.

NogoodBoyo

Has anybody heard anything from Woolly Mammoth about this?
Nogood "sorry Woolly, couldn't resist the low blow, isit" Boyo

Blanco

Don't worry that's not gonna happen. I hope Wales lose. That's got nothing to do with tonights result.

Apprentice to the Maestro

Quote from: J.Perkins on June 27, 2016, 10:48:03 PM

The Welsh care more about England failing than the Welsh succeeding.

Roy and Ray can motivate a team. I seem  to remember them getting a team without any stars to a European final. Roy was also successful with Switzerland. Let's keep the conversation sensible.

It's the players who can't even do the simple things, those that they do most weeks for their clubs, like pass the ball to their teammates.

Nero

I blame that crap brass band, kills all the atmosphere for England, When was the last time you heard England fans come up with a good chant all you get the bloody Great Escape tune. TIME TO SACK THE BRASS BAND