more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ray lewington

Started by nose, June 28, 2016, 12:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nose

Looking for a job

He was a a great man at fulham and though Joca has his own team, i think ray could be a great addition to the coaching/management team.... he understands the psyche here.

Pluto

I would welcome him back anytime

The Enclosurite

:plus one:  In a heartbeat.  Go get him Khan/Rigg (whoever)!!   049:gif
¡COYW!

Twig

I dunno, great for us but going back never seems to work out.

Allestree andy

i agree ray would be welcomed back with open arms and as you say would help joka out and understands the fulham way :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
To the limit and beyond

Patrick

Would be fantastic......every club should have a 'club man' on the management team...and Ray is certainly one...

Horsfield_No9

First game: Fulham 4 Burnley 0, December 12th 1998.

Mince n Tatties

Lewington,Hangeland and Hughes.
Who else is going to be mentioned to come back.
Stop living in the past...Lets move forward.

The Enclosurite

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on June 28, 2016, 06:35:13 PM

I think this is slightly different though to Hangeland and Hughes.  Nothing wrong with improving the coaching staff if the opportunity arises.
¡COYW!

valdeingruo

Quote from: The Enclosurite on June 28, 2016, 08:21:14 PM

I think this is slightly different though to Hangeland and Hughes.  Nothing wrong with improving the coaching staff if the opportunity arises.
I would welcome a lot of former players back, as long as it is in a non playing capacity. Ray Lewington's departure seemed to correlate with our downfall in regards to set pieces (imo) If the current structure would like him back, by all means.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

mouse

Think the world of Lew and Uncle (especially Lew) for what they done for our club but I think we should
move forward now and get us out of this position as we are.
COYW

alexmur

Quote from: andersons11 on June 28, 2016, 09:22:41 PM
Quote from: The Enclosurite on June 28, 2016, 08:21:14 PM

I would welcome a lot of former players back, as long as it is in a non playing capacity. Ray Lewington's departure seemed to correlate with our downfall in regards to set pieces (imo) If the current structure would like him back, by all means.
I blame to removal of the Michael Jackson statue #bringbackwako

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

nose

It is usually my opinion that you never go back and I have sympathy with that view. Lew is an exception IMO.

I think what he can do will be to bridge the gap between the management of the team and the hapless managhement of the club. I think he will assist in ensuring we have a better focused purchasing policy (or at least i hope he wopuld) and he would bring back to the club somebody that understands what we need psychologically, I hope he may occasionally get the ear of the owner and get better overall descision making.   

Maybe it wouldn't work out and I suspect he ain't coming back, bust based on what seems to be going on or not going on should I say, I think it is worth a try. Surely it couldn't be worse.

epsomraver

Quote from: nose on June 29, 2016, 11:17:03 AM
It is usually my opinion that you never go back and I have sympathy with that view. Lew is an exception IMO.

I think what he can do will be to bridge the gap between the management of the team and the hapless managhement of the club. I think he will assist in ensuring we have a better focused purchasing policy (or at least i hope he wopuld) and he would bring back to the club somebody that understands what we need psychologically, I hope he may occasionally get the ear of the owner and get better overall descision making.   

Maybe it wouldn't work out and I suspect he ain't coming back, bust based on what seems to be going on or not going on should I say, I think it is worth a try. Surely it couldn't be worse.
:plus one:

mikestrand

The problem with national team coaches and managers is that they don't get enough time with the players, as a club day to day coach Ray is one of the best.

NJFulham

Gray is still employed by us, so not sure how much there is to do for him.