News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Can we have a taken the bait smilie please?

Started by FatFreddysCat, August 16, 2010, 05:50:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

You know the one.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: os5889 on August 16, 2010, 07:10:07 PM

Nope, the line with hook and the biting one, the one where (hold on have i bitten on the carrot ?) you've said something just to wind someone up and they bite.

TheDaddy

"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

boxhockcycsock

My personal favorite! I support the motion!

Time is blind.
Make sure in the parking lot of life, you do not take it's handicapped spot because then you'll be occupying time's space, the ticket for which is being thrown into a wormhole.

michaelread

only if its used right.

i could see a certain american dempsey fulham fan saying something ridiculously uneducated and then using that smiley as a get out of gaol free card.

boxhockcycsock

Quote from: michaelread on August 17, 2010, 08:07:00 AM
only if its used right.

i could see a certain american dempsey fulham fan saying something ridiculously uneducated and then using that smiley as a get out of gaol free card.

well, i guess that eliminates the Brits and the Aussies and McBridefan1. hmmmmmm....well honestly though, what American doesn't like Dempsey. I guess we should all be offended.  :028:
Time is blind.
Make sure in the parking lot of life, you do not take it's handicapped spot because then you'll be occupying time's space, the ticket for which is being thrown into a wormhole.

boxhockcycsock

only if its used right.

btw, I appreciate the irony of you baiting the americans in a thread about baiting. Genius.
Time is blind.

michaelread

Quote from: boxhockcycsock on August 17, 2010, 09:52:16 AM
only if its used right.

btw, I appreciate the irony of you baiting the americans in a thread about baiting. Genius.

ooooh i wish you didnt say the second bit, i was waiting to say "SEE THIS IS WHERE I WOULD USE IT" haha

majority of american fans are wonderful, besides one...hahaha