watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Cardiff City spokesman just said Bellamy Joining Cardiff Until Jan on Loan

Started by os5889, August 16, 2010, 10:14:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

os5889

Just listening to real radio, a Cardiff City spokesman just said Bellamy joining Cardiff until January on loan, nothing on the official channels though, keep watching xx

HatterDon

the only way this makes sense to me is if Bellamy figures that Mancini will be gone by Christmas and he can rejoin City in January under a manager who does more than model scarves.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

ScalleysDad

or he would have achieved legendary status, have roads and schools named after him, be a key component in the national set up, be heir apparent to the Cardiff job and have his own breakfast show. whatever happens in january is mles away. the boy is made. theres lovely

Fernhurst

THE BACKGROUND STORY IS THIS:

Man city wanted rid at any price.

Wouldn't let him go to an alternative Premier Club where he could embarrasse them and really "get up in their face"

GET THIS

Man City have done a deal with Cardiff funding 100% of the bold boys wages rumoured to be 95,000 a week.

When money is no object is this the new way forward...... the selling club gets to pick where the player ends up and even which division he will play in.

:49:  :49:  :49:  :49:  :49:  :49:  :49:

os5889

Bells was on dragon fm this afternoon, him and Jones are drinking buddies and its his dream to see Caridff in the Premiership. He's like most of us taffs a tad patriotic so I'm happy in a way. When it comes to the Swans and the 'diff I've a big soft spot.

In fact my first game as a nipper was when the Swans beat Peterborough