https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Breaking news on SSN

Started by Rambling_Syd_Rumpo, August 17, 2010, 11:12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Huge

True Story, i just read it on my SSN app. thats crazy!!!
The Dude abides

epsomraver

You may find that Citee have imposed a ban on him going to a prem club, as "arry said this morning , " they don't want him going to clubs like us, Fulham would be alright though, perhaps Hughes has said enough is enough!

JBH

Obviously he has put his Heart ahead of his Career ambitions, still he was never ours in the first place so it's really no Big Deal :038:

SuffolkWhite

I think he should be respected for wanting to play for a club that he loves, He'll get them up this season and be a Premier league player next season.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Lighthouse

We don't know that he was ever an option for Hughes. Not sure if Dembele comes why we would or could afford Bellamy. Hope he does well for Cardiff and finds fitness. May take him until January to reach peak fitness and test that knee.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

epsomraver

By that time beamer he will have slapped someone and be on his way out!

LBNo11

...I sincerely hope he does not take Cardiff City into the premiership, that will be a disaster for premiership football (sorry Owen bach). As things stand already we could see Cardiff, qphaha and Millwall in the top flight all at the same time - doesn't bear thinking about...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Lighthouse

Quote from: epsomraver on August 17, 2010, 12:37:53 PM
By that time beamer he will have slapped someone and be on his way out!

Wouldn't that be great. All this time when we thought he was coming here, we've saying how misunderstood he is. Then he goes and beats up on his spiritual home. I am almost looking forward to that.  :011:  :clap_hands:  :Sparkyticus:
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

TheDaddy

Perhaps this is a blessing,I've been on the Blue Moon forum and nobody is really unhappy most seem to think he was too disruptive in the dressing room and are glad that he has moved on.Not our type of player if their is ever such a thing ?
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

HatterDon

I can't really say that I'm sorry he's not coming to us. He's hugely talented and he's done well for Marky Mark before, but he is an awful lot of trouble.

Thing is, the article yesterday summed it up for me. What Citeh have done: (1) refusing to put him in their playing squad, (2) refusing to loan him or transfer him to another Premier League club (3) refusing to allow him to train in the interim seems to me to be actionable. It's restraint of trade, and it's damaging his earning potential. The fact that he has to go to the Championship to get a gig is criminal.

He may be an asshole, but I have NEVER seen him dog it on the pitch. He ran his ass off for Citeh last season and scored some great goals for them. Machester's "Little Family Club" has turned into a major bully. I always had time for those guys, but they're right up there with Spurs and West Ham for me now.

Oh, and I hope he doesn't get Cardiff promoted either.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Jimpav

I can't say this has disappointed me either.

1. He won't be playing against us this season. Bellamy is deadly no matter what team he plays for.

2. He is 31. I would be happy for BZ to be playing for us at 31 but we don't really want to be paying a transfer fee to sign a a striker of his age.

3. However good he is on the pitch, he comes across as an R Sole and a mouthy one at that. It was bad enough having BZ embarassing us last season with his hushing gestures. Belamy would no doubt put this in the shade. Why risk disrupting a good dressing room and team spirit. No man is bigger than Fulham. Bellamy included.

4. Wages. he isn't going to be cheap and I'm not a fan of loan signings within the premiership for the reasons that HD pointed out yesterday. If you are playing Man City you are going to want Bellamy on your side. Your with us or against us.

His move to Cardiff has hopefully taught both him and other mercanaries a lesson. You can take the big wages but there is always going to be someone better than you. I've no sympathy for him not getting game time.