more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

New Kit is Out

Started by Horsfield_No9, July 19, 2016, 12:25:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horsfield_No9

2016/17 Home Kit On Sale

Fulham's 2016/17 Home Kit is now available to purchase online and instore!

This season we've returned to the famous pristine white, with homage to the crest injected by a red horizontal stripe emblazoned across the chest.

Slaviša Jokanović's men will be wearing the new kit for the first time in tonight's friendly encounter against Brighton & Hove Albion in Aldershot, and tickets will be available for supporters to purchase on the gate. Don't miss the chance to be amongst the first to see the all new kit make its debut appearance, which you could also be wearing to show your support for the team!

Fans in attendance will be able to buy the 16/17 shirt from Aldershot Town's club shop prior to the match. Featuring Climacool® technology to draw moisture away from the body, the new shirt provides optimum comfort and performance for the team and for you.

Alternatively, you can head down to our Club Store at Craven Cottage this afternoon (open until 6pm), or visit Fulham Direct online, to make sure you've got your kit in time for the new campaign.

Thank you to the fans who pre-ordered their shirt last week, your orders have been dispatched already and should be with you from tomorrow.

First game: Fulham 4 Burnley 0, December 12th 1998.

cmg

Quote from: Horsfield_No9 on July 19, 2016, 12:25:44 PM
Ross not in the promo video. He's so gone.

Whaaaat? If our playing strength is to be confined to those shown on the vid we are even going to struggle in the 5-a-sides. I'm pretty sure I saw Tony Macedo, though. So that's the goalkeeping position sorted.

Horsfield_No9

Gotta think it strange to leave out your most popular player who by the clubs own admission sells the most shirts in a promo video. Just got a bad feeling about him not playing the last 2 games and club saying he's injured but no detail of what problem is or when he will be fit. I guess tonight we will find out.

KP_FFC

100% knew the sponsor logo will ruin the kit, just looks so out of place there, otherwise would be a beautiful one.

mikestrand

At least its not an orange line.

Horsfield_No9

Quote from: KP_FFC on July 19, 2016, 12:39:49 PM
100% knew the sponsor logo will ruin the kit, just looks so out of place there, otherwise would be a beautiful one.

If it had just been in black instead of blue...

Jamie88

The sponsor combined with the red stripe has made what could be a good looking kit into something disgusting!

westcliff white

i like the red line think as red is part of our colours we should always have it on our kit. the blue does ruin the look though
Every day is a Fulham day

Airfix

Ross isn't in the video!

DukeTyrion

The red stripe next to the blue logo looks crap.

I think I will stick with last season's top.

zander

Quote from: Jamie88 on July 19, 2016, 12:41:59 PM
The sponsor combined with the red stripe has made what could be a good looking kit into something disgusting!

Agreed.

It's ok, not the worst kit ever but far from the best. It could look so much better with a few tweaks. I was hoping for a button collar a la the Feyenoord kit.

Whats going on with the away kit!!? It's bad enough we drag out the kit launch this long and then they only reveal the one shirt.

Wolf

It's a mess because of the sponsor colour. Sponsor in black = fine. Line across chest black, sponsor blue = fine.

But then two seasons ago we had grey stripes and orange trim
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

dannyboi-ffc

I dont get the people who decide these things. Fair enough if Visit Florida has to be in blue but is it really rocket science to then go, "Hmmm,  the red doesn't go, how about a black line instead?"

As a result I think it looks crap and the line being where it is will surely be awkward for our female supporters to wear? But the colours don't go and it ruins what could be a really nice kit.

I'd rather the team do well anyway, a kit is just a kit in the end. As long as its always our tradional colours of course.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

westcliff white

For me Danny, VF could have said do the logo in black or red lets surprise people and taken the issue out of our guys hands, it isnt as though they have not had long enough they are still signing the bloody contract. I like red on the kit as it is also part of our colours.

Overall dont mind the kit.

grandad

Our real club badge does have blue on it to represent the Thames so there is some reason for the Logo to be blue Pity it is not the same shade. Black & white are not our real colours as they are not represented on the original badge.

Still will not buy this replica as for the price I would want the same shirt as worn by the players with all the badges.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Lighthouse

Oh my God. No not a white shirt with a red line and blue logo.............no never can get excited about the kit. Looks alright with white shirt and black shorts. The players will make it look good or bad. But then I am not the market they are aiming for. Unless they make them in Circus tent size I aint buying one.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

westcliff white

i thought the first badge with the river was the one in the 80's prior to that there wasnt any blue on the badge was there?

MJG

Quote from: westcliff white on July 19, 2016, 01:54:57 PM
i thought the first badge with the river was the one in the 80's prior to that there wasnt any blue on the badge was there?
Might help

http://www.vivaelfulham.co.uk/history/best-fulham-football-club-badge-poll-21-706.html

As i always say their is no 'old' or 'real' badge its just a persons view of what it should be.

MJG

Not many companies will allow or even want its branding in a different colour to its main logo. My company only allow a black & White version on other websites with written permission. So to ask VF to do that would be like asking Virgin to allow us to ask it to be black.

What i would have changed is either make one of the red stripes even darker or even black.

I'll have to see what it looks like tonight, but initial reaction is I wont buy it.

Friendsoffulham