watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Dembele having medical

Started by Lighthouse, August 17, 2010, 01:41:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

JBH

Have you a source Edison  :dft012:

Lighthouse

I have many.

One is an Indian Chief I talk to through Mrs Wickens when she has one of her turns. Then there is The Picayune who is like that chap from Thinderbirds - Kirano, Tins Tins Dad, who goes into a wabble when The Hood bids him to tell him the secrets of International Rescue.

Then there is that bloke in a Coma in Bridlington who is only kept alive because he talks sometimes and I know a bloke who works there.

However on this occasion it was on Sky according to Tiff or whatever it calls itself now, Plus Cosmic told me. Cosmic? Well Cosmic lives in a robe and is always masked. But he changes shape. This means he can be several places at once.

Whoops back soon, nurse is here with the medication.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Mr Fulham

His binoculars and his bread. Lighthouse is our man sitting in the Motspur Park bushes! :beer: :Sparkyticus:

JBH

LOL  :005: did Cosmic see Given there aswell, apparently he has been told that he can leave Man City

:Sparkyticus:

sipwell

:dft002: :dft002: :dft002: :dft002: :dft002: :dft002: :dft002: :dft002: :dft002: :dft002: :dft002: :dft002: :dft002: :dft002:

Paranoid Belgian staring at his computer screen.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

RidgeRider

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 17, 2010, 01:50:48 PM
I have many.

One is an Indian Chief I talk to through Mrs Wickens when she has one of her turns. Then there is The Picayune who is like that chap from Thinderbirds - Kirano, Tins Tins Dad, who goes into a wabble when The Hood bids him to tell him the secrets of International Rescue.

Then there is that bloke in a Coma in Bridlington who is only kept alive because he talks sometimes and I know a bloke who works there.

However on this occasion it was on Sky according to Tiff or whatever it calls itself now, Plus Cosmic told me. Cosmic? Well Cosmic lives in a robe and is always masked. But he changes shape. This means he can be several places at once.

Whoops back soon, nurse is here with the medication.

Genius.  :Sparkyticus:

The Equalizer

Time to think up a song for Dembelé...

So far I can only think of the intro to Tight Fit's 'The Lion Sleeps Tonight'...
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Rupert

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 17, 2010, 01:41:31 PM
At Fulham as we speak.

That's brilliant, Lighthouse, I still have to type these things using a keyboard.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Hazey

So we should have him in time for the New Year glut of games then!
At clubs with bigger memberships, their supporters only touch their colours, but at FFC we have spirit. Fulham people can touch that spirit - they are the real Cottagers, they are the club

ImperialWhite

Quote from: The Equalizer on August 17, 2010, 03:38:50 PM

So far I can only think of the intro to Tight Fit's 'The Lion Sleeps Tonight'...

In the Cottage, the mighty Cottage, a Belgian scores tonight.... a Dembélé, a Dembélé, a Dembélé...

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: ImperialWhite on August 17, 2010, 07:51:36 PM
Quote from: The Equalizer on August 17, 2010, 03:38:50 PM

In the Cottage, the mighty Cottage, a Belgian scores tonight.... a Dembélé, a Dembélé, a Dembélé...
:54:

os5889

You are Dembele
My Dembele
You make me happy
When skies are grey
And Balotelli
Was f*****g dearer
So please don't take
Dembele
Away

sipwell

Perhaps you could learn to sing a song in Dutch... might be a first in the Prem then ;-)
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!