watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I just looked at the first 5 fixtures,

Started by jarv, July 22, 2016, 05:06:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarv

:58:  oh dear, they look very difficult and could define the season. If points are on the board early it makes a huge difference.  3 away games (oop north) and Newcastle and Cardiff at home....???    How many points is anyones guess.  9 would be massive, settle for 6 anyone?

aaronmcguigan

Look at the website and the forum. Slav wants another 5 in and possibly replacing Ross on top of that. We could buy half a team before we play anyone, predicting fixtures is just a waste of time at this stage. Could be 15 points, could be zero.

clintclintdeuce

The Dude abides.

filham

We can really have no idea how or new team is going to perform, could be ok but may take time until we have a team working well. Just hope Jocanovic has a method of play in mind and that we are not in for another six months od continual change and experiment.

Ged

What do you mean you just looked at the first five fixtures?
Where have you been for the last two weeks
And what's wrong with the rest of the fixtures that you won't look at them

jarv

Ged, you made me chuckle. OK, I am a bit slow off the mark these days.  I couldn't get past those 5 because I didn't want to depress myself any more. 093.gif

Twig

Quote from: jarv on July 22, 2016, 10:31:12 PM
Ged, you made me chuckle. OK, I am a bit slow off the mark these days.  I couldn't get past those 5 because I didn't want to depress myself any more. 093.gif

Chill, Joka will have us in top four after those first 5 matches.   079.gif

fulhamben

Quote from: Ged on July 22, 2016, 09:54:42 PM
What do you mean you just looked at the first five fixtures?
Where have you been for the last two weeks
And what's wrong with the rest of the fixtures that you won't look at them
I haven't looked at fixtures yet
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

alfie

Quote from: jarv on July 22, 2016, 10:31:12 PM
Jarv give your self a bit of positivity, it's a new season, new players, don't write us off yet, at least let's have one game before we start the sucide post's
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

jarv

Alfie, still hungover from last season. Time for 082.gif

fcfulham55

Can easily be 0 points with our squad. - McCormack and Dembele.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

Woolly Mammoth

If there is no Ross and his partner. Fulham will adopt a different system of play, which could be more beneficial as a team.
We may or may not score as many goals, but we will not concede no where near as many either.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: jarv on July 22, 2016, 05:06:36 PM
:58:  oh dear, they look very difficult and could define the season. If points are on the board early it makes a huge difference.  3 away games (oop north) and Newcastle and Cardiff at home....???    How many points is anyones guess.  9 would be massive, settle for 6 anyone?

Wait till you see the last 5.

Never forget your Roots.

jarv

I just looked...... fp.gif :Get Coat gif:

HatterDon

By the final whistle of the 5th match, there should be a solid consensus on here concerning who our worst player is, who we should never have let go, and who we were stupid/craven not to sign.

We should also have two well-manned camps -- Joka Out and Joka In

Yep, a regular FFC start to the season.  049:gif
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Woolly Mammoth

There is no reason why we cannot negotiate our first five fixtures unbeaten. Playing Newcastle United early may be to our benefit, opening day results can be bizzare as well. Then comes Leyton Orient Cup, Preston North End, Leeds United, Cardiff City, Blackburn Rovers, Birmingham City, I am not shaking in my boots at the prospect of that lot, and neither should Jok and the team, and they won't be, they should fancy winning all of them, if not a draw on the day. One thing we need to be which has been missing for far too long is Consistancy, they now have an opportunity to prove they can be consistent.

Never forget your Roots.

AnEssexFan

Draw versus Newcastle
Win versus Orient
Win versus preston
Draw versus Leeds
Win versus Cardiff
Draw versus Blackburn
Draw/Loss versus Birmingham

9 or 10 points from first 5 league games and a win in the cup wouldn't be a bad start.
@leightonrw07

Woolly Mammoth

Yes it would be a decent start, and something to build on.

Never forget your Roots.

fulhamben

Just winning one of our first four games would be a huge improvement on the last two years
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Woolly Mammoth

That's what the team has to strive for, to get at least one win in first 4 matches, and be hard to beat.

Never forget your Roots.