more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Not good

Started by fulhamben, July 22, 2016, 10:42:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

McCormack is gone and riverside won't be built. Gutted
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: fulhamben on July 22, 2016, 10:42:24 PM
Why?  Was McCormack doing the Building contract?
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Lighthouse

Well this is what happens when you talk to a 'family member'. In future keep it zipped.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

fulhamben

Quote from: Lighthouse on July 22, 2016, 10:55:34 PM
Well this is what happens when you talk to a 'family member'. In future keep it zipped.
to keep false pretenses alive?

fulhamben

Surely the fst already knew that the Riverside wasn't happening

westcliff white

Everything is false until it is announced
Every day is a Fulham day

Lighthouse

Quote from: fulhamben on July 22, 2016, 11:29:23 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on July 22, 2016, 10:55:34 PM
to keep false pretenses alive?

No for modesty.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

fulhamben

westcliff white

Every day is a Fulham day

filham

You have to realise that at this moment we are our lowest point for over twenty years and therefore major building projects and expensive strikers have to drop way down on the list of priorities.

A leaky ball cock in the Cottage toilet and a big ugly centre half have to be thought about first.

Sir Alec of good Stock

Quote from: filham on July 23, 2016, 10:32:42 AM
You have to realise that at this moment we are our lowest point for over twenty years and therefore major building projects and expensive strikers have to drop way down on the list of priorities.

A leaky ball cock in the Cottage toilet and a big ugly centre half have to be thought about first.

Compared to the 80s when we gave up their time in the off season to paint the crush barriers and generally help tidy up the ground as best we could, things aren't really so bad nowadays. By getting involved with trying to keep the club afloat when things were as bad as they could get, I think that we all felt more of a part of the club and it became even closer to our hearts.

win-dup

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on July 22, 2016, 10:49:02 PM
Why?  Was McCormack doing the Building contract?

Haha very good. Sure as hell nobody else is!

Steven Ageroad

Any other good FFC news from your family member?

Has Hilda got a new tea trolley?

davew

Surely that isn't a surprise Ben, SJ knew about it when he did the post friendly interview, it was obvious!!!! He will probably be leaving soon and who would blame him??
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

fulhamben

Quote from: davew on July 23, 2016, 12:23:04 PM
Surely that isn't a surprise Ben, SJ knew about it when he did the post friendly interview, it was obvious!!!! He will probably be leaving soon and who would blame him??
more gutted about the Riverside personally. I know the signs were there when work didn't commence but I was still hanging onto some Hope

love4ffc

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on July 23, 2016, 04:25:25 PM
We must all live in hope. It's a new season and a new challenge.
0001.jpeg Agree
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

bobby01

I may be wrong so please don't all shout at once. I am under the assumption that when you have planning permission, if you put down foundations of any description then you do not have to reapply for planning permission if you only do that, as work is deemed to have started.
As we are nowhere near capacity at games it really is not necessary to increase the ground size, would we fill it , probably not.
As far as Ross is concerned I am just sick of the whole transfer window nonsense surrounding him, every window is he isn't he, give him a new contract in January same fiasco. I am not bothered if he stays or goes as I am fed up with whole annual saga.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

bill taylors apprentice

Quote from: bobby01 on July 24, 2016, 08:27:37 AM
I may be wrong so please don't all shout at once. I am under the assumption that when you have planning permission, if you put down foundations of any description then you do not have to reapply for planning permission if you only do that, as work is deemed to have started.
As we are nowhere near capacity at games it really is not necessary to increase the ground size, would we fill it , probably not.
As far as Ross is concerned I am just sick of the whole transfer window nonsense surrounding him, every window is he isn't he, give him a new contract in January same fiasco. I am not bothered if he stays or goes as I am fed up with whole annual saga.
[/b]

I totally agree with your comments on this.

I know in this day and age everyone from the media to the  ball boys will interpret the most innocent comment whichever way they
fancy but when all you get it half truths and riddles its time say, enough!

I suppose this is all part of the dance that has to go on until the deed is done, and the sooner the better.

hovewhite

Ross a brilliant player,and until the club say he's sold he's our player.some comments could be considered liable but the mods should be making the call on these comments.

fulhamben

Quote from: hovewhite on July 24, 2016, 09:11:09 AM
Ross a brilliant player,and until the club say he's sold he's our player.some comments could be considered liable but the mods should be making the call on these comments.
it's 100% from riggs so can't be libel as it's not false.