watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team in vs betis

Started by fulhamben, July 23, 2016, 06:28:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

#FFC team to face Betis: Button, Odoi, Kalas, Madl, Sessegnon, Cairney, Parker, Tunnicliffe, Ayité, Woodrow, Aluko #coyw
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

fulhamben

#FFC substitutes: Bettinelli, Joronen, Stearman, Ream, Malone, Edun, Adeniran, de la Torre, Christensen, Williams, Smith, Humphrys

fulhamben

Swap Mcdonald for Parker, and that would be a half decent team in my eyes

f321ffc

086.gif where's Ross 086.gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

@jolslover

IMO thats only 2 changes away from our strongest lineup (at the moment)

Mcdonald in for Tunnicliffe and Fredericks in for Sessegnon.
STH H3

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

fulhamben

ffc73

Quote from: fulhamben on July 23, 2016, 06:58:43 PM
Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on July 23, 2016, 06:54:20 PM
Quote from: f321ffc on July 23, 2016, 06:38:47 PM

Injured
off

Bored with this now.  Don't care where Ross is.  Injured or not.  Do care about the team that plays.  Whoever they are no individual is bigger or better than the club

westcliff white

Quote from: FFC73 on July 23, 2016, 07:11:55 PM

Injured
off

Bored with this now.  Don't care where Ross is.  Injured or not.  Do care about the team that plays.  Whoever they are no individual is bigger or better than the club
As far as I can tell no where has it been reported that any bid has been received, except for some twitter ITK's. even the papers speculating have not said a bid has been submitted not that I have seen
Every day is a Fulham day

westcliff white

Quote from: Statto on July 23, 2016, 08:23:44 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on July 23, 2016, 07:16:04 PM

Injured
off

As far as I can tell no where has it been reported that any bid has been received, except for some twitter ITK's. even the papers speculating have not said a bid has been submitted not that I have seen

Daily Mail said yesterday we're in negotiations with Norwich. Mirror said he "wants out". Sheffield Wednesday bid was reported in all the major papers a few weeks ago as well. That's without mentioning the minor publications, Teamtalk etc. Too much smoke for there not to be a fire this time IMO 
Sheff Wed was refused as ten million and below the reported release clause, that one I believe, I never believe anything in the mirror is pointless as they lift most stories regarding football rumours from twitter or that's how it seems to me. As for the mail unless one of the Kardassians is in the story it probably didn't come from any of their reporters.

I stopped laughing at team talk, not being horrible none of the other than the mail are anywhere near reliable.

Not having a pop at you but I like reliable media outlets, a broad sheet maybe, even sky sports, if a bid had been made then their sources would be all over it s it is the top scorer and a relegated prem team bidding

westcliff white

Quote from: Statto on July 23, 2016, 09:03:39 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on July 23, 2016, 08:35:34 PM
Quote from: Statto on July 23, 2016, 08:23:44 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on July 23, 2016, 07:16:04 PM

Injured
off

Daily Mail said yesterday we're in negotiations with Norwich. Mirror said he "wants out". Sheffield Wednesday bid was reported in all the major papers a few weeks ago as well. That's without mentioning the minor publications, Teamtalk etc. Too much smoke for there not to be a fire this time IMO 
Sheff Wed was refused as ten million and below the reported release clause, that one I believe, I never believe anything in the mirror is pointless as they lift most stories regarding football rumours from twitter or that's how it seems to me. As for the mail unless one of the Kardassians is in the story it probably didn't come from any of their reporters.

I stopped laughing at team talk, not being horrible none of the other than the mail are anywhere near reliable.

Not having a pop at you but I like reliable media outlets, a broad sheet maybe, even sky sports, if a bid had been made then their sources would be all over it s it is the top scorer and a relegated prem team bidding

well it was sky who said he'd put in a transfer request in jan so did you believe that at the time? to me it don't make much difference, wayne veysey has broken just as many big fulham stories as any of the majors but they've all written stuff that's turned out untrue at some point. much the same with rumours on here, don't necessarily believe them, but with fulhamben's mate and others now it's quite a broad chorus
As I said not having a pop at you, I just prefer a reputable outlet to report it. Yes they all do get some wrong but some get more wrong than others such as team talk and the mirror. If Versey had reported it I would actually give it some credence, as for January when sky reported it I took notice as they usually have half decent sources rather than the poor ones most twitterati seem to have.