watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Defending much better

Started by kevin, July 23, 2016, 10:46:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevin

The game was pretty boring first half apart from the 2 goals. There's was a bit of a freak goal but Woodrow's was a cracking turn and strike from the dye of the box. Second half started ok but when all the changes were made it broke up the pattern a bit. The new boys were all impressive as were Woodrow and Cairney. The whole team looks much better balanced. It was bloody hot , especially first half. There were about a dozen Fulham supporters cheering on the lads

Lighthouse

It is a work in progress but the work seems to be very much advanced. I said a few seasons to rebuild what has been a very messed up club and squad. Too early to say what will happen but it's getting there.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

grandad

The stand out player for me was Sessegnon. A real pocket dynamo. At only 16 he is still very young to be playing 1st team football. His pace, vision & crosses are superb. Of all our youngsters he is the one we will find the hardest to keep. The "big" clubs will be sniffing around to do a steal. The poor lad will be ill advised by his agent as per usual.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: grandad on July 24, 2016, 09:28:06 AM
The stand out player for me was Sessegnon. A real pocket dynamo. At only 16 he is still very young to be playing 1st team football. His pace, vision & crosses are superb. Of all our youngsters he is the one we will find the hardest to keep. The "big" clubs will be sniffing around to do a steal. The poor lad will be ill advised by his agent as per usual.

Yes your right. For a 16 year old, and only just 16, he is a diamond Fulham must continue to polish, a natural footballer, with skills others can only dream about.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.