Main Menu

Harrys losing to the young boys

Started by FatFreddysCat, August 17, 2010, 07:51:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

os5889

Blimey Young Boys are Tight at the back

cebu

timmyg

If Spurs lose, Harry will have won just twice away in Europe: at Nijmegen in '08 and Osijek in '99.

And he's one of England's best managers?
"Not everybody's the perfect person in the world. I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever." -- Terrelle Pryor, on Michael Vick

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: os5889 on August 17, 2010, 08:38:45 PM
Blimey Young Boys are Tight at the back
:011: . Spurs are going to have to start getting into the young boys box a bit quicker .

os5889

Do you think its tactical Redknapps not played Keane or Crouch from the start with them being linked away and ineligible for another club should they qualify?

The Equalizer

All this attention that I'm giving to Young Boys, I think i should join the priesthood.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

mccscratch

roman pav with a thunder bolt...shame cause it should have been 4-1 but for 2 misses by the YB left winger...
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

Jimpav

Will the young boys be allowed to visit north London?

Seriously, they were the easiest team from qualifying and Spurs only just hung onto that.

The group stages could be embarrassing.

Know your place Redknapp.