watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I took a bird home from the pub last night,

Started by FatFreddysCat, August 17, 2010, 08:03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

but i ended up falling asleep on the sofa. Must have picked up her drink by mistake  :033:

watfordwhite

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on August 17, 2010, 08:03:29 PM
but i ended up falling asleep on the sofa. Must have picked up her drink by mistake  :033:

Your a bad man Fred :045: :045: :045: :beer:

SuffolkWhite

Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

TheDaddy

Thanks Fredster just what i needed first thing this morning  :011: :54:
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

Tom

Geeze Freddy, what good is it to take a bird home if you are just going to fall asleep? Put the roofies her drink buddy.   :doh:
Fulham for life!

Nick the Swede

In the words (and voice) of Stewie Griffin:

You are naughty, naughty you are! Naughty I say - and I like it!
  :011:
-"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

JBH

Quote from: Tom on August 18, 2010, 07:08:22 AM
Geeze Freddy, what good is it to take a bird home if you are just going to fall asleep? Put the roofies her drink buddy.   :doh:

Tom my man, if you take a bird home and fall asleep on the sofa, then at least you will still have someone there in the morning to cook your breakfast and wash the dishes  :doh:

Tom

Quote from: JBH on August 18, 2010, 09:03:41 AM

Tom my man, if you take a bird home and fall asleep on the sofa, then at least you will still have someone there in the morning to cook your breakfast and wash the dishes  :doh:
That's a valid point. But I would be taking a bird home for a different reason.  :dft012:
Fulham for life!

epsomraver

Fred I think the joke has been lost on this guy

CorkedHat

Quote from: epsomraver on August 18, 2010, 10:26:33 AM

Yiou seriously have to wonder at Tom on occasions - I think he is having a lend of us as we say over here  :020:
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

FatFreddysCat

Yes sorry Tom i should have mentioned it was a joke, dont think er indoors would be up for a three way to be  honest  :doh:

epsomraver

Tom will take that as an invite to pop over Fred!

Lighthouse

I find this all in very bad taste.

No not the drugs, Drink or anything like that. But Fred went to the Pub while I waited for my Spam and Beans because he promised the signing would come last night.

With my coffee this morning I have had a ferrero rochet choc. Still waiting for the signing
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

CorkedHat

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on August 18, 2010, 11:59:54 AM

Yes sorry Tom i should have mentioned it was a joke, dont think er indoors would be up for a three way to be  honest  :doh:

Now Tom will be asking you what "er indoors" means followed by what does "three way" imply?
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 18, 2010, 12:07:02 PM
I find this all in very bad taste.

No not the drugs, Drink or anything like that. But Fred went to the Pub while I waited for my Spam and Beans because he promised the signing would come last night.

With my coffee this morning I have had a ferrero rochet choc. Still waiting for the signing
Sorry LH the tealeaves assured me the deal would be done in half an hour :dft007: . Spam fritters? haven't had them in years. Ferrero rochet are highly overrated

Lighthouse

Agree about the Choc. It wasn't given to me but I took it anyway. One of those things you do on the spare of the moment and then wonder why you did it. Nutty bits keep making me cough.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 18, 2010, 12:20:03 PM
Agree about the Choc. It wasn't given to me but I took it anyway. One of those things you do on the spare of the moment and then wonder why you did it. Nutty bits keep making me cough.
I was hoping my nutty bits might make that bird cough before i fell asleep  :doh:

finnster01

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on August 18, 2010, 12:22:04 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on August 18, 2010, 12:20:03 PM
I was hoping my nutty bits might make that bird cough before i fell asleep  :doh:
You know a bird in the hand is better than two in the bush  :dft012:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Tom

Quote from: CorkedHat on August 18, 2010, 10:53:16 AM

Yiou seriously have to wonder at Tom on occasions - I think he is having a lend of us as we say over here  :020:
You guys just don't get American humor. I was joking around.
Fulham for life!