watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

i've found the weirdest sausages yet,yep anouther sausage thread

Started by FatFreddysCat, August 17, 2010, 09:12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

How about these little beautys? Mr Singh's Bangras, a spicy indian pork sausage. Anyone tried them? I'm going to have them for breakkie tomorrow so i'll let you know what they're like. Anyone got any new, great, weird,  crap sausages to tell us about. My life long quest for the perfect sausage continues, will i ever beat the almighty food of the Gods Greek village sausage from the isle of Chios?

Motown

This obsession with sausages..... is this the reason everyone calls you Porky? As ever, a polite enquiry, fatso...... :dft003:

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Motown on August 17, 2010, 09:24:13 PM
This obsession with sausages..... is this the reason everyone calls you Porky? As ever, a polite enquiry, fatso...... :dft003:
Surely everyone knows the meaning of life isn't 42, it's sausages. Wait till i've had this hernia op Motown (good to see you back on here by the way, wasted on the offal)I'll be a young gazelle again  :doh: .

Motown

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on August 17, 2010, 09:32:38 PM
Surely everyone knows the meaning of life isn't 42, it's sausages. Wait till i've had this hernia op Motown (good to see you back on here by the, wasted on the offal)I'll be a young gazelle again  :doh: .
Blimey Spence, you've been talking about being a young gazelle for the last eight years! At this rate, you'll be falling through drainhole covers..... My best to your good lady and the family. :dft003:

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Motown on August 17, 2010, 09:43:52 PM
Quote from: FatFreddysCat on August 17, 2010, 09:32:38 PM
Surely everyone knows the meaning of life isn't 42, it's sausages. Wait till i've had this hernia op Motown (good to see you back on here by the, wasted on the offal)I'll be a young gazelle again  :doh: .
Blimey Spence, you've been talking about being a young gazelle for the last eight years! At this rate, you'll be falling through drainhole covers..... My best to your good lady and the family. :dft003:
Cheers me old china, same to you and yours and the photoshop fish  :dft012:. When are you going to grace us with some of your infamous cocktail recipes again. I did manage young Gazzelle status 3'4 years back, you should have seen the way i bounded around Fulham in my pink top, Wadey looking like Freddy Mercury shrunk in the wash with his tache was most impressed  :dft012:

FatFreddysCat

Right an update on the Indian sausage, it was ok 7/10, (kaz really liked them) but i was hoping for a bit more kick. And i done them in the baking try and they was sticking to it when i tried to turn them over and they come apart a bit. Probably wouldn't get them again.

sipwell

Ever tried the Romanian sausage mici or mititei? If not, you have no clue what you've been missing!
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

finnster01

Mr Freddy,
Indian sausage is about as famous as Accrington Stanley is in China. What on earth made you buy those? I am more with Mr Sipwell on this, those Romanian ones kick arse and there are also some very good Hungarian ones (forget what they are called). Have a go at any of those if you come across them and give us an update.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: sipwell on August 18, 2010, 12:29:38 PM
Ever tried the Romanian sausage mici or mititei? If not, you have no clue what you've been missing!
Never even heard of them Sipwell, but i will now make it my next mission to hunt them down. Anyone know where you can get them in London? Any good Belgium sausages Sipwell? Finnster re the Indian sausages i saw them in tesco and had to try them, as i said not bad, but not great either. I might write to the BBC and get them to commision a new series called the sausage hunter where i travel the World sampling sausages (we'll id watch it). Just remembered that the Beer hunter ( a program from about 20 years ago) lived in Hammersmith, perhaps we could combine the two things where i get pissed and then eat sausages  :54:

TheDaddy

Quote from: finnster01 on August 18, 2010, 12:35:14 PM
Mr Freddy,
Indian sausage is about as famous as Accrington Stanley is in China. What on earth made you buy those? I am more with Mr Sipwell on this, those Romanian ones kick arse and there are also some very good Hungarian ones (forget what they are called). Have a go at any of those if you come across them and give us an update.

:57:
Great idea Fred could have his own sticky thread called Freddies munching sausage again !

I could do a biscuit thread called  :54:
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

FatFreddysCat

Jesus i almost forgot the Bratwurst at the Noordbank that even Mr Fulham agreed was exceptional, right up there with the Greek one. Most dissapointed sausage was the Curry Wurst, a huge let down, and i did try it at a few places.

Andy Crysell

I have to say that's genius - put me down for a dozen packs of Lionel's finest!!!

Quote from: TheDaddy on August 18, 2010, 12:49:05 PM
Quote from: finnster01 on August 18, 2010, 12:35:14 PM
Mr Freddy,

:57:
Great idea Fred could have his own sticky thread called Freddies munching sausage again !

I could do a biscuit thread called   :54: