watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

unlucky Spurs snigger snigger

Started by ScalleysDad, August 17, 2010, 11:06:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScalleysDad

Does anyone know when the drop outs from the Champions League first play in the Europa ? Of course Spurs could win the home leg five nil but if they go out will our match on 16th October be at risk of being shifted to Sunday. Purely selfish reasons as I can get huge discounts booking the train and possible overnighter well in advance. 

The Equalizer

Sadly they only need to win 1-0...
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

mccscratch

I was actually under the impression that if you lose in the qualify round you don't get into the Europa... ( I seem to recall Celtic missing out recently)... can anyone confirm?
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

SmithyFFC

Quote from: mccscratch on August 18, 2010, 02:58:47 AM
I was actually under the impression that if you lose in the qualify round you don't get into the Europa... ( I seem to recall Celtic missing out recently)... can anyone confirm?

No your mistaken my friend, Spurs will drop into the Group stages of Europa League next thursday after a humilating 3-0 home defeat to Young Buys of Switzerland, capping of a embrassing 6-2 aggregate score!
FTID

mccscratch

'arry complaining about the plastic pitch in Bern....

Guess what 'Arry... some clubs no how to travel and deal with it and even with half the reserves... just ask us and Perm last season.... what a big baby   :dft004:
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

aFFCn_Fan

Am I the only one who thinks the fact that they got done over at the Wankdorf stadium by Young Boys is funny? :clap_hands: :011:
@hincharoo

MrCheviot

Quote from: aFFCn_Fan on August 18, 2010, 07:26:32 AM
Am I the only one who thinks the fact that they got done over at the Wankdorf stadium by Young Boys is funny? :clap_hands: :011:

No.

:005:
"Zamora!! What About that? We have seen some brilliant football from Shakhtar Donetsk tonight, but nothing.. nothing quite as good as that!"

mrska

At 3-0 i was cracking up!!  texting all my not so happy Spurs mates...

3-1  Still happy but thought a comeback was on

Young Boys had countless chances to make it 4-1  and seal the deal

3-2..  Now Spurs should overturn this aggregate score at home.. but it fun whilst it lasted

Jimpav

Quote from: FulhamFan2 on August 18, 2010, 03:10:52 AM

No your mistaken my friend, Spurs will drop into the Group stages of Europa League next thursday after a humilating 3-0 home defeat to Young Buys of Switzerland, capping of a embrassing 6-2 aggregate score!

Failing this, when they embarass themselves further against the proper European teams in the group stages they will be parachuted into the knock out rounds of Europa to well and truly make fools of themselves.

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: Jimpav on August 18, 2010, 10:01:04 AM
Quote from: FulhamFan2 on August 18, 2010, 03:10:52 AM

Failing this, when they embarass themselves further against the proper European teams in the group stages they will be parachuted into the knock out rounds of Europa to well and truly make fools of themselves.

If Redknapp does not shape up tacticall we could have some fun results to look at in Europe. For Fulham it would be beneficial if they get through, the take an eye off the league....