watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Great win.

Started by FFCFOREVER, August 24, 2016, 10:21:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFCFOREVER

Excellent win and even better effort from the lads tonight.We wouldnt have won that last season.The youngsters did themselves and our great club proud.Well done boys.COYW. 049:gif

Mince n Tatties

Carborundum

Uplifting night at the Cottage.  They all gave it a good go and beat a 'Boro team who played high profile players.  No-one had a bad night. Even the rain held off for the walk home.

Twig

Just woke up saw the result, great win.  Six unbeaten, COYW.

Slaphead in Qatar

Come from behind (oo er missus) result again - shows the spirit is good. And our second string show that despite what we think we may actually have a strong squad.

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Tayo Edun I thought looked an extremely bright prospect. Didn't seemed phased by the opposition at all and just got better.
But it was a very good result.
Shame about the fact there were about 3 turnstiles open though. Took ages to get in.
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

Mince n Tatties

Great win especially for them that think the game was of
Little relevance...Bring on City. 049:gif

alexmur

Quote from: FFCFOREVER on August 24, 2016, 10:21:18 PM
Excellent win and even better effort from the lads tonight.We wouldnt have won that last season.The youngsters did themselves and our great club proud.Well done boys.COYW. 049:gif
I'd have to go back to the Roy days when I was this excited about up coming games, I can't wait for Saturday hopefully another 3 points. a great win last night and not even our first team.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

toshes mate

Quote from: alexmur on August 25, 2016, 08:20:50 AM
Quote from: FFCFOREVER on August 24, 2016, 10:21:18 PM
I'd have to go back to the Roy days when I was this excited about up coming games, I can't wait for Saturday hopefully another 3 points. a great win last night and not even our first team.

Sums it up perfectly as in Hodgson developed a team rather than a collection of individuals, and SJ has done the same.  I also felt the winning goal was one of exuberance, a hard cross right through the danger area with LVC applying an unstoppable finish.  We can thank all the coaching staff from Motspur Park and up for doing a handsome job in developing the mindsets of these youngsters.  Now if we can only make sure that crew in the negotiator room join the rest of the team lock, stock and barrel.

filham

Pleasantly surprised by the performance of what was really our second string, only Smith is likely to start on Saturday. Now looking forward to he next round of the cup.