watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Adeniran

Started by Toby Ward-Smith, August 24, 2016, 10:38:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby Ward-Smith

Thought he was sublime tonight! What a home debut! Won everything back and did every single bit of dirty work and looks very very strong. He looks like a very good player and for me has showed we don't need another centre mid this window as if called upon he is ready to step up. Maybe not every week yet but sublime! My man of the match closely followed by Tunnicliffe and Malone. Edun grew into the game too and was a serious threat in the second half and onwards! A great performance from the youngsters! They've done themselves and the club proud!

Bill2

Quote from: Statto on August 24, 2016, 11:19:03 PM
Great performance by him. Thought de la torre looked a real prospect as well
Agree with this, everytime he got the ball he looked to run at the Boro and scared the pants of them.

Carborundum

He can be very proud of that display.  Adam Forshaw is a terrific footballer and could have torn us apart, but DA did everything needed and more.  Well played.

AnEssexFan

Really impressed by the youngsters tonight. I agree Adeniran was man of the match, and if he has a good season playing games here and there, going on tonight's performance, we have a young replacement for Parker coming through the ranks.
@leightonrw07

EastEndWhite

Have just arrived home from the game. Have just voted him man of the match (as there wasn't the option of giving it to the whole team).

The Rock

He was my MOTM before the game began, as I said in another thread... No surprise. The force is strong with him. I'd really like to see the match/highlights. Not surprised by this thread at all.

But I am not a stats guy so I am worthless.

HamsterWheel

What a great performance from the 17 year old! He looked so assured that I assumed he was a tad older than that. He's going to be awesome when he grows up!

toshes mate

Quote from: Toby Ward-Smith on August 24, 2016, 10:38:38 PM
Thought he was sublime tonight! What a home debut! Won everything back and did every single bit of dirty work and looks very very strong. He looks like a very good player and for me has showed we don't need another centre mid this window as if called upon he is ready to step up. Maybe not every week yet but sublime! My man of the match closely followed by Tunnicliffe and Malone. Edun grew into the game too and was a serious threat in the second half and onwards! A great performance from the youngsters! They've done themselves and the club proud!

Agree one hundred percent.

filham

Agree that Adenrian looked good but it was Edun that particularly caught my eye. Good to know that we have talent waiting to break into the Championship side.

Disappointed in Jozabed and Kavanagh who showed nothing in his new inside out full back role that we havn't seen before, fear he could be taken apart by top Championship players.

ffc2004

Quote from: filham on August 25, 2016, 10:22:20 AM
Agree that Adenrian looked good but it was Edun that particularly caught my eye. Good to know that we have talent waiting to break into the Championship side.

Disappointed in Jozabed and Kavanagh who showed nothing in his new inside out full back role that we havn't seen before, fear he could be taken apart by top Championship players.

Thought Jozabed looked pretty good last night, especially considering he's not had any game time.

hovewhite

the youngsters  were superb and considering they played a strong side just shows SJ knows a player when in charge of a team .well done to them all.