News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What are we going to moan about next, keep winning and remain unbeaten?

Started by davew, August 24, 2016, 11:33:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davew

I will leave it to you guys to post a few suggestions!  S001.gif
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

H4usuallysitting

NogoodBoyo

I never did like that hairy elephant fellow.
Nogood "spoiling for a fight with a snaggle-tusked, dead wrong relic, isit" Boyo

The Rock

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Some woman backed into me in a car park on Saturday.
Totally her fault
B***h
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

ChesterTheTabby

WE STILL DON'T HAVE A NEW STRIKER

RABLE RABLE RABLE!

Thats about it really.

This new Fulham has got me feeling over the moon.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

..FOF..

Slaphead in Qatar

No striker. But Pleased gyan does not seem to be coming - mercenaries we do not need. Still a week of the window to go - let's see who we can get.

Otherwise all good. We seem to have our club back again.  :yay:

Holders

I remember when some on this board were moaning about mid-table mediocrity.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Skatzoffc

I know we look good, but we need a striker!
Lost Woody last night as well. That's woody and Ayite. If Smudger gets injured we can't put out a 4-4-2 with strikers.

Good enough for you?

:005:
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

LBNo11

...Well let's put it this way, Slav took up the position of coach, not manager, so he knew from the off (unless he's an idiot - and he's not) that others were involved in the process of targeting new players.

FFC have let many players go because they were simply not good enough and brought in my Jol, too early from the academy by Magath and Kit had say in only one player and had to rely on Rigg to target other teams player of the season to make his choice - none of which built a team. Since January, where the biometrics was brought in - probably to save Khan's money being blown as it was by Magath and Riggs' choices - we have a team - not a collection of individuals - a team, built by using this modern technology - which has given us an edge.

Slavisa has been given the tools with which to work his magic and experience, but the tools aren't rusty, or knock-offs or in some fancy packaging - they are the real deal. I embrace the technology if it gives Fulham the edge - I'm sure that misunderstandings will be resolved and the weakest link removed - and I don't mean Kline and definitely not Slavisa...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

bill taylors apprentice

I want to complain about it being too windy along the Riverside last Saturday before the game, it was very difficult to hold my pint from the real ale shack and eat my hot dog without mishap !

What are the club going to do about it ?

Peabody

Welcome to FoF Dave, as a new poster, hang on a minute, I know you, your not a new poster are you? You used to be on here posting from the dark side. Well I'll be blowed, welcome into the light Dave.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on August 25, 2016, 02:57:50 AM
Totally her fault
B***h

She reported you drove into her rear.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

ffc73

International breaks.  With the way we are playing & results achieving why would we want a break now?

Also, personally, we have booked a holiday when the September international break usually occurs. It's a week earlier this season which means I miss 3x games. Last season I would not have been too bothered. This season....it sucks to miss the good times

Rhys Lightning 63

The air conditioning in the office just broke down, so all we have to deal with this heat is a set of open windows, BUT THERE'S NOT EVEN ANY WIND!!!
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

LBNo11

Quote from: Rhys Lightning 63 on August 25, 2016, 09:56:56 AM
The air conditioning in the office just broke down, so all we have to deal with this heat is a set of open windows, BUT THERE'S NOT EVEN ANY WIND!!!

and my trade is air conditioning service and maintenance, but hopeless at windows, prefer Mac..!
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: LBNo11 on August 25, 2016, 10:00:34 AM
Quote from: Rhys Lightning 63 on August 25, 2016, 09:56:56 AM

and my trade is air conditioning service and maintenance, but hopeless at windows, prefer Mac..!

Gatwick Airport, Valet North building and make it snappy. I'll gladly pay you in the form of my lunch (two bagels and three packets of Pickled Onion Space Raiders)
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

filham

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on August 25, 2016, 02:57:50 AM
Totally her fault
B***h
[/quote  I suppose her tame excuse is that she was stationary at the time, a good solicitor will quickly destroy that line of defence.

filham

At the risk of making this thread repetitive, the big moan at the moment is that we really do need a new striker, no doubt about it , it is there for all to see in match after match.
With the window now open for only another week time is running out, what have we in mind I wonder.