watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Guess Thine Gate: Fulham vs Man Utd

Started by Logicalman, August 20, 2010, 10:06:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Logicalman

We all know the capacity of our own beloved, so we won't go further into that. Suffice to say, our average for last season was around 23,909, and the same match last season brought in 25,700 (where have I heard that number before?).

OK then,

FC Silver Fox

Its all very well posting this 'guess thine gate' competition, Logicalman, but you're forgetting an essential component:  Wassa prize for da winner? Can I make a suggestion?

1 free 'bend-the-corner-flag pot shot at Rooney's head by the Cottage, if he gets sent off.  This will save him throwing a tantrum and thwacking it himself.

My guess is  26172
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

The Equalizer

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

SuffolkWhite

Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

JBH

CorkedHat

What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

Peabody

epsomraver

BarryP

"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

LBNo11

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

TheDaddy

"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

cebu

MrCheviot

"Zamora!! What About that? We have seen some brilliant football from Shakhtar Donetsk tonight, but nothing.. nothing quite as good as that!"

Scrumpy

English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

YankeeJim

10,189,636..........oh! Wait, That's the unemployment line.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.